Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: omg nxt wow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    When you have so many cena promo's it leaves no time for us title matches/ promos.
    Like on Monday's raw
    You think it's John Cena's fault the US title isn't getting that much attention? :S

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You think it's John Cena's fault the US title isn't getting that much attention? :S
    I'm not blaming cena for it! Im just stating fact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    I'm not blaming cena for it! Im just stating fact.
    You kinda are whether it's fact or not. John Cena was on RAW for less than fifteen minutes, didn't wrestle a match, gave a pretty short promo yet Daniel Bryan competed in what was probably his shortest match in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i dont see what john cena has to do with the us tittle
    cena is in the main event
    the us tittle is for midcarders
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    someone always has to mention John Cena somewhere in theese forums I try to ignore it the only thing I can think of Cena has to do with the U.S.title is he held it before he became a main eventer.
    You kinda are whether it's fact or not. John Cena was on RAW for less than fifteen minutes, didn't wrestle a match, gave a pretty short promo yet Daniel Bryan competed in what was probably his shortest match in WWE.
    OH MY GOD!!! wot dont u get?!? hes not blaming cena!!! the wwe are interested in keeping their main eventers, most of which is cena, the main focal point of pretty much all their top shows!!! its a well regarded fact!!!! which leaves less emphasis on the US, IC TITLES and other midcarders!!!

its tiresome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    OH MY GOD!!! wot dont u get?!? hes not blaming cena!!! the wwe are interested in keeping their main eventers, most of which is cena, the main focal point of pretty much all their top shows!!! its a well regarded fact!!!! which leaves less emphasis on the US, IC TITLES and other midcarders!!!

its tiresome!!
    Maybe we think that because the only person he mentioned was Cena? And why shouldn't the main event be the MAIN FOCAL POINT of the show? Not doing that would be like hyping up an undercard match of a UFC PPV event when the main event is a UFC Heavyweight Championship match between Junior Dos Santos and Brock Lesnar. Would that make any sense? The problem isn't that the main eventers, which consists A LOT more than Cena mind you, are the main focal point of the show, it's that they're getting TOO MUCH airtime.

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WWE might as well discard the US, IC and Tag team titles cuz I don't see them as separate good division. The only thing i give TNA credit for is having good division besides the World title division...Well at least they use to do that, now with Hogan and Bischoff, the divisions are becoming like WWE's divisions...WORTHLESS!

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post

its tiresome!!
    Thank you XD

Maybe we think that because the only person he mentioned was Cena? And why shouldn't the main event be the MAIN FOCAL POINT of the show? Not doing that would be like hyping up an undercard match of a UFC PPV event when the main event is a UFC Heavyweight Championship match between Junior Dos Santos and Brock Lesnar.
    first off it generally is cena - he is the poster boy! secondly ur using ufc as a comparison to wrestling - real combat sport to scripted wrestling - flawed! and ufc do it anyway! they hold payperviews all the time with different weight classes as the main event!!

Would that make any sense? The problem isn't that the main eventers, which consists A LOT more than Cena mind you, are the main focal point of the show, it's that they're getting TOO MUCH airtime.
    thirdly i dont even know what ur on about here!!! main focal point and too much airtime go hand in hand, there basically the same thing, and is what stinger, and myself, are trying to explain to u! and uve basically just said exactly what stinger said about cena, getting TOO MUCH AIRTIME!.....eh....??? are u contradicting urself?? are u not??

Blog Entries
    I loved this match. The only problem I had with it was Maryse drawing the attention to herself and commentary not even acknowledging the freaking match!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I loved this match. The only problem I had with it was Maryse drawing the attention to herself and commentary not even acknowledging the freaking match!
    That's another problem with NXT is the announce team. They talk mostly about unrelated things during the matches.