Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: omg nxt wow

That was all Daniel Bryan. I mean, Dibiase is good, but he can't put a match so good with anybody else.

I think that a Bryan and Diabase program would be good...

Ted and his rookie to win the tag-team titles- then see Bryan and bourne to pair up and rebuild the tag team titles with a decent feud... I think they should give him a decent run and offer a feud that can have some real meat to it- something that will help build some mic skills for both Bryan and Bourne...

Blog Entries
    I saw the match and i meen Ted can go, but Daniel Bryan can make anyone look good.
    Maybe even Cena? Hmm actually probably not...

Wasn't they doing a Ted/Daniel feud before and it seem to fizzle out! I agree the us title needs more action but that hard to do when it's the John cena show!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    Wasn't they doing a Ted/Daniel feud before and it seem to fizzle out! I agree the us title needs more action but that hard to do when it's the John cena show!
    i dont see what john cena has to do with the us tittle
    cena is in the main event
    the us tittle is for midcarders

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i dont see what john cena has to do with the us tittle
    When you have so many cena promo's it leaves no time for us title matches/ promos.
    Like on Monday's raw

well we are in royal rumble season so of course they are not going to pay attention to the us champ, however if they dont use daniel bryan in the elimination chamber, i see him paring with his rookie which no one talks about it but derrick bateman is a really good wrestler overall, and i see them having daniel bryan as the us champ and the tag team champ the but thing is that they would have to feud with santino and kozlov wait actually if you think about it daniel bryan, derrick bateman, santino and kozlov sounds like a really funny full of sketches feud plus the whole love triangle thing,

Quote Originally Posted by jcagosto View Post
    That was all Daniel Bryan. I mean, Dibiase is good, but he can't put a match so good with anybody else.
    perhaps, but you have to think about it this way, prowrestling is a team sport, (well unless your ric flair and you can have a 5 star match with a broom stick,) there would always be the guy giving the punches and there would always be the guy selling those punches. and for a match to be great both of those guys have to work it is not a one man gang kind of deal

someone always has to mention John Cena somewhere in theese forums I try to ignore it the only thing I can think of Cena has to do with the U.S.title is he held it before he became a main eventer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i dont see what john cena has to do with the U.S.tittle

Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    someone always has to mention John Cena somewhere in theese forums I try to ignore it the only thing I can think of Cena has to do with the U.S.title is he held it before he became a main eventer.
    What he was saying is what does he have to do with it now. I was just explaining that he has a lot of air time on raw, and in order to show case the USC more he'd need to get less time which won't happen on raw since he's the WWE cash cow right now!