Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: omg nxt wow

omg nxt wow

hey by any chance did any of you guys was able to watch nxt on tuesday, it had one of the best matches of the year, dammm daniel bryan vs ted dibiase jr was a great technicale and overall match, if you guys havent seen it your missing a lot, but the question is why would the wwe let them have this really long match in nxt instead of raw, and what are your thoughts on ted dibiase jr, i didnt know he could wrestle with the big boys

Blog Entries
    Ted can go. People don't give him much of a chance, because of how hes floundering now, compared to how relevant he was in Legacy. He needs mic work(as in, needs to talk more), and stop with the gimmick completely since he tried to stop getting "hand-me-downs" from his father(the US title).

Great match! Thaks for posting it.

A little off topic but has anyone noticed that Danielson's rookie looks a little like Andy Samberg?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cena, why did you mess with his Pepsi?

agreed, that was a nice out. Just what Ted needs to get back on track. If only they could let him do that on a Raw...

thanks for posting that, l unfortunately will miss NXT live for the next 4 months... l watched the clips on WWE but a lot gets left out. both matches from this episode showed a lot of potential and really demonstrated how entertaining a wrestling based product can be.

Quote Originally Posted by NexSES View Post

A little off topic but has anyone noticed that Danielson's rookie looks a little like Andy Samberg?
    Now I've seen it, I can't unsee it.

I also can't unsee Danielson as an older Michael Cera

Quote Originally Posted by NexSES View Post

saw it straight away man! and u kno thts why hes doing all this comedic goofy character, kinda like samberg on snl, lonely island etc! someone in the backs said "hey u kno tht nxt guy, derrick bateman, he looks like this snl guy andy samberg" "who?" "hes quite well known bn in movies and big on internet" "well have him be like him in wwe, make him do all these skits n shit" "ok vince"! its a classic! vince does this all the time, he thinks it wins! thts why dolph ziggler is named so because they thought he looked like a younger dolph lundgren!!! its laughable

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i saw nxt a while ago and WOW yea i was amazed by howlong ted dibiase lasted its amazing how far he can go and just overall how far anyone on the wwe CAN go if vince cuts their chains off

These 2 should have a real feud leading into WrestleMania, I don't see why not.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzach View Post
    These 2 should have a real feud leading into WrestleMania, I don't see why not.
    exactly
    giving the us tittle some action it needs to be defended more times