Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Taryn Terrell Hot Mess and on Fire!

Over the past few months Taryn Terrell have growed into great competitor in matches with Gail Kim and Tara and other Knockouts.... Tonight was no exception..... I think i could see her being the face of KO division with them wins and her popularity.....
    If I may ask EWN and follow posters... what is your opinion of her does she have what it take to be champion and help carry the Knockout division???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

My initial thoughts on Taryn was that she was just another pretty face in the division. A Kelly Kelly, if you would. I'm happy to say that that opinion has changed since then. I don't think she'll be face of the Knockouts, not yet, but I wouldn't be surprised nor perturbed if she wins the gold sometime soon.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Blog Entries
    I'd root her. But I don't think women's wrestling should be a thing. Just stand there and look pretty, OK sweet cheeks?

Blog Entries
    Thinking they going give her the Knockout push for Bound For Glory..... But also agree she does a great job at standing there and looking pretty
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Has there really been a consistent face of the KO division recently? She'll probably get the Mickie James/Brooke Tessmacher treatment. She'll be thrust in the spotlight for a few months, have a title run and then be brushed off to the side by a new face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Has there really been a consistent face of the KO division recently? She'll probably get the Mickie James/Brooke Tessmacher treatment. She'll be thrust in the spotlight for a few months, have a title run and then be brushed off to the side by a new face.
    Got to agree she'll probably be Flavor of the year...... She on a roll, might be the most popular right now.... Come Next year they will push someone else..... Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...

Taryn Terrell had a good showing, but I think the match just reaffirmed the greatness of Gail Kim. I saw her have classic matches with Awesome Kong. Watching her wrestle, besides the fact that she's gorgeous and has a great body, I barely even notice that she's a woman. I know they said that she's the PWI top ranked women's wrestler for the year, but I hope that when her career's over, she ends up getting her due. It's a privilege to watch her perform.

Also, TNA did a great job with this PPV tonight. It's such a contrast from IMPACT. It really doesn't make sense how they're able to pull off good to great PPVs. I feel like they could make their weekly shows just as entertaining.

Yes. She has what it takes and even more. WWE should take notes. More wrestlers like her, and less models.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

She has improved a lot in the ring!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    Yes. She has what it takes and even more. WWE should take notes. More wrestlers like her, and less models.
    Or quit holding their women back.... let some of them shine....