Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who's The Weak Link Now? -- Daniel Bryan Thread

That was a recent clip from Smackdown. Daniel Bryan literally took out all three members of the shield, by himself. It was an awesome thing to see. I've been really enjoying this more aggressive, intense, and emotional driven development of Daniel Bryan's character. It's making for an awesome babyface character to invest in and root for. Some might argue is the second top babyface next to John Cena, which I personally would agree with. Hope this leads to him winning a championship down the line.

Thoughts on this new development of the Daniel Bryan character?
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

I love the new direction he is going in and i think it will lead to the breakup of Team Hell No and a run at a major championship for Daniel Bryan. All to prove that he isn't the weak link.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I love the new direction he is going in and i think it will lead to the breakup of Team Hell No and a run at a major championship for Daniel Bryan. All to prove that he isn't the weak link.
    Pretty much this. He's like the most over face. He literally the whole crowd behind him. Even Cena can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I think we will be getting a split up where both remain friends and stay as faces, I don't see one turning on the other I just see DB turning around and saying I am going after the title on my own. Would love to see him have a decent US/IC title run for a good 6 months. and have a couple of top feuds with it, Maybe with Heel Orton, (Thats how you build the title up)
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Second face to Cena?! It doesn't feel right but is probably true and definitely deserved. All of Daniel Bryan's contributions to wwe are great but clearing out The Shield was AWESOME!
    I really hope wwe give him a great WHC feud this year leading to the WWE title in 2014, after Cena's run.

Divas to believe in.

I absolutely love D-Bry, so I can not and will not argue with this.

YES! YES! YES!

Think it would be cool if there was a way to get the WHC on him at the next PPV. I hear Ziggler is back tonight, but "not cleared to compete". Would be awesome to have Big E jump Ziggler, knocking him out, then have Ziggler stripped of the title on Smackdown. Repackage Ziggler as a cool face fans can get behind. Let Bryan win some form of WHC tournament. Boom Shart. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Blog Entries
    That was AWESOME.

I sincerely hope that this is heading towards Daniel Bryan face run with a challenge towards the World title. Bryan vs Ziggler sounds like a juicy feud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Next, they'll be putting a mask on him and referring to him as the "biggest little man in sports entertainment". Until he blows his knee out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Next, they'll be putting a mask on him and referring to him as the "biggest little man in sports entertainment". Until he blows his knee out
    They've already got one of those. He's called Sin Cara.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!