Next TNA HOF inductee ?

Does anyone know who it is ? My guess is Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett or Ric Flair but what do I know

Ric Flair !!! Does he really deserve to be in the TNA HOF ? He only spent a few months there. Seriously it would be ridiculous

Honestly, I'm gonna go with Samoa Joe

I vote Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man, or Ken Shamrock just to keep sticking it to Jeff Jarrett.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I vote Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man, or Ken Shamrock just to keep sticking it to Jeff Jarrett.
    with the way that they're going, it doesn't seem likely that they'll induct anybody from the past, only the current roster. And sticking to that point, I think that the wrestlers not signed with TNA might be reluctant of joining their HOF, because that might exclude them from a future WWE HOF induction.

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    with the way that they're going, it doesn't seem likely that they'll induct anybody from the past, only the current roster. And sticking to that point, I think that the wrestlers not signed with TNA might be reluctant of joining their HOF, because that might exclude them from a future WWE HOF induction.

I think TNA is doing the HOF as a "send off" to those who are getting close to retiring. If it is truly an amicable relationship with TNA and Double J, I can see Jarrett coming back for a final few years before joining the HOF ranks (which I still think he should have been the first inductee). Once some of these guys who are closer to retirement get in, I can see TNA inducting someone from the past. My biggest problem is that most of these guys weren't around long enough in my opinion to garner what I personally think of as a HOF run with the company. Jarrett easily comes to mind, AJ, Abyss, Storm, Roode, Joe... These are the guys I think of when I hear of a TNA induction. It's nice that they gave guys like Sting and Kurt the nod for how they helped TNA to grow, but it was a drop in the bucket to their total career; Kurt's being the closest to Borderline since he debuted in 1998 and spent 8 years with WWE before jumping ship and spending the past 7 years with TNA). I just think giving the HOF nod to someone who helped Pioneer the company would help me to accept the TNA HOF more than giving it to the biggest names in your current company. I'd much rather see Jerry Lynn as the next HOF name than Hulk Hogan, but with the logic presented, Hogan will probably be next.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Flair? What's he done in TNA to warrant a HOF induction?

It should be Jeff Jarrett, but it doesn't seem that he's the bosses of TNA like him at all right now which is stupid.

Ov the active roster, perhaps Samoa Joe or AJ Styles. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Hogan or even Bischoff.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

double j

Jeff Jarrett should have been the first HOF.