Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nWo and Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    He's rough around the edges, but Taz has his moments. Any ideas for a viable replacement?
    He doesn't need replacing, he gets some good lines sometimes, but he just needs to tune it down a bit, if he doesn't have anything good to say then shut the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    He's rough around the edges, but Taz has his moments. Any ideas for a viable replacement?

Taz shouldn't be replaced until he actually bitch slaps Todd. I am waiting for the day because I will laugh my ass off. What would be even better is if Todd turns Mark Madden and actually sided with Taz. Last night before the BFG location was perfect example of how Taz kept pushing him to just say the location and Todd looked like he was going to before Tenay stepper in. A bit of an influential tug of war between Taz and Tenay would help Taz get over more on the mic for me because right now he takes too many cheap shots at Todd when he really should be focusing on the guy who has been the voice of TNA since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

As close as the A/8s are to the NWO...they will not be as good without a big surprise HEEL turn...like Hogan, Luger, Macho Man, etc. did! Or until they leave a deck of cards on the back of fallen stars...or have a PPV named for them...Maybe as I said from the beginning, Jeff Hardy will emerge as the real leader and Sting will follow, tiring of the Hogan drama!