Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Can barely speak a word of English.

Apparently he is taking lessons now according to some other Superstars regular. Tyson Kidd maybe...

Aint bad in the ring, never gonna be anything more than he is now.
    As I pointed out earlier, he can actually speak English very well, he's just being told to 'dumb it down' because an Asian guy trying to speak English is 'funny'.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As I pointed out earlier, he can actually speak English very well, he's just being told to 'dumb it down' because an Asian guy trying to speak English is 'funny'.
    Do you have proof?

Japanese wrestlers are never going to get over until they stop burying them with cartoonish, insulting, "look at me, I'm Japanese" gimmicks. Being a bad ethnic stereotype is a surefire way to live in the undercard.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Japanese wrestlers are never going to get over until they stop burying them with cartoonish, insulting, "look at me, I'm Japanese" gimmicks. Being a bad ethnic stereotype is a surefire way to live in the undercard.
    I would agree with this... until I watched Japanese wrestling, and saw one of their top guys come out to music that would be perfect for Final Fantasy, complete with his own entourage, doing a gesture. What WWE does with their Japanese wrestlers isn't much different than how they would be in Japan.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I would agree with this... until I watched Japanese wrestling, and saw one of their top guys come out to music that would be perfect for Final Fantasy, complete with his own entourage, doing a gesture. What WWE does with their Japanese wrestlers isn't much different than how they would be in Japan.
    And that may get over in Japan, it doesn't get over here.

Blog Entries
    I'd love to see Tatsu with a similar position as Kingston has now. Multi time mid-card champion who occasionally feuds with the main eventers.
    And for the record Tatsu speaks as good English as Kingston does.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Yoshi's got some pretty good wrestling skills as we have all seen. When he first entered the WWE back some years ago it looked like they had something planned for him, but after awhile he started to fade away. He then briefly debuted a "dark" look, but that didn't last long either. Now we're lucky to see him job out on NXT.

I met Yoshi last year before a Smackdown event here in Orlando and the guy really doesn't speak English. I got a pic with him and told him thank you, that's all he did was bow his head, didn't say a word.

I do believe Yoshi would've flourished in WWE's cruiserweight/lightweight division they had years ago. Its a shame that division isn't around today, many talented lightweights in the WWE and NXT today to provide for some great quality, fast paced wrestling matches.

I hate to sound negative, but he's where he should be doing the job.

Blog Entries
    When I first saw this topic 2 names came to mind: Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris. If I told you that a year ago these 2 guys would be the future of the WWE, you would've had me institutionalized. Yoshi Tatsu could easily be repackaged.....face or heel....& have a successful mid-card run.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    When I first saw this topic 2 names came to mind: Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris. If I told you that a year ago these 2 guys would be the future of the WWE, you would've had me institutionalized. Yoshi Tatsu could easily be repackaged.....face or heel....& have a successful mid-card run.

husky harris was a hit with internet wrestling fans since nxt.