Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thoughts on Wade Barrett's new theme

I must say out of all the themes Wade Barrett has had this is by far his best theme in my opinion. I like the opening, and I feel it really works for Barrett.

I love how this topic pops up every few months. I do love it actually. His walk down the ramp as he bobs his head, the way he walks, he just owns his theme now. Still, people are still in love with End of Days and want it back. *coughmebeinfoneofthemcough*

Blog Entries
    I really quite like it

I love it. It just needs to be pumped out and loud. The "God save our queen" hopefully will be his shattering of glass, his can you smell, his radio static, his so you think you know me, etc
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Certainly is quite the pump up jam, and it suits him

Blog Entries
    I rather enjoyed End of Days--I think it's a good song in its own right.

This... gimme time. I like the opening, but I'm not sure about the rest of the song. We'll see. If they're smart, they'll start making his songs start with "God Save the Queen!" so we can get some damn consistency. Oh wait, it's Wade Barrett. He's not even booked consistently.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately this is indicative of WWE's approach to Barrett. "Hey he's not catching on, what do we do?" "Oh I know, let's change his theme, that'll get people into him" or "throw that IC belt on him and lets make it seem truly Intercontinental!". Talk about the definition of insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I must say out of all the themes Wade Barrett has had this is by far his best theme in my opinion. I like the opening, and I feel it really works for Barrett.
    I totaly agree with you. I love this new theme, it really works for Barrett yes !

Blog Entries
    ill be the 1st to give u a reality check. this theme sucks major donkey dick

I thought his last theme fit him great. But this one is ok, i bet he changes his theme before the end of the year! I CALL IT!