Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    the Perfect Plex and that swinging neckbreaker they called the McGillicutter (awful name) are cool finishers.
    I never understood why the Perfect Plex was a finisher. This is all you want, but a finisher, it is just a suplex nothing more. As awful as Hogan's Leg Drop, and Ultimate Warrior's Splash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I never understood why the Perfect Plex was a finisher. This is all you want, but a finisher, it is just a suplex nothing more. As awful as Hogan's Leg Drop, and Ultimate Warrior's Splash.
    Or The Rock's People's Elbow, but look at where it got him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I really don't see the problem with them considering Almost every thread I make gets people talking about a topic and you don't need to watch the video to participate in the thread.
    With all due respect dude, I don't like your videos. They're fairly boring, and I can't seem to get past the first minute of it: either football or WWE.

And it does feel like you're creating topics only to promote your videos, and that is spamming.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    HI know you're doing them because you clearly enjoy it, but can you give the homemade videos a rest. It feels like spam, as you are doing it every thread you start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    With all due respect dude, I don't like your videos. They're fairly boring, and I can't seem to get past the first minute of it: either football or WWE.

And it does feel like you're creating topics only to promote your videos, and that is spamming.
    How about letting the mods do their job and be the judge on if it's spam or not, eh?

If you find them boring, then it's simple; don't watch them. That's what I do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    How about letting the mods do their job and be the judge on if it's spam or not, eh?

If you find them boring, then it's simple; don't watch them. That's what I do.
    Thank you I don't know how many times I've told people that ahah
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's what I do.
    OMG !!! You should hide Tommy !!! Mark Henry will go after you and reclaim his catchphrase

I think Axel will be a GREAT.... Intercontinental champion. Don't get me wrong I really like his work. He's always been good to me every since NXT and he's put on some great matches but as you stated he will ALWAYS be overshadowed by young talents like Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Ziggler, Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Sheamus, etc. Come to think about it he couldn't even become the NXT champion??? Cuz of guys like Ohno, Steamboat, Big E and others overdshadowing him there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    I think Axel will be a GREAT.... Intercontinental champion. Don't get me wrong I really like his work. He's always been good to me every since NXT and he's put on some great matches but as you stated he will ALWAYS be overshadowed by young talents like Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Ziggler, Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Sheamus, etc. Come to think about it he couldn't even become the NXT champion??? Cuz of guys like Ohno, Steamboat, Big E and others overdshadowing him there as well.
    What makes you think that ? His dad ? Perhaps he will be a good IC champ, I don't know, but one thing sure is that if his IC run is like what WWE give us these past years, he won't probably be an unforgetable champ...For years now there is nothing around the IC belt, no storyline, no intensity, I don't have the feeling the superstars involved in the IC matches really gave the best of them. Of course this is just my opinion but the last time I was totaly in the IC matches, was when Drew McIntyre was the champ and he feuded with Morrison, Christian & Matt Hardy. I loved his run, but since this, I find the IC champs and all the so called storylines around, boring. I'm not talking about the quality of the matches but everything else.

And from what I've read, Joe Henning never really embraced the Michael McGillicutty name. He sounds like he was pretty defeated when they told him that he would be using it. You have to wonder about a 3rd Generation star who has taken this long to do anything meaningful (and I dont count that tag title run he had). I'm not sure he has the drive behind the scenes that he needs to reach the top. Maybe he does, but the fact that it's taken him this long to get here would say otherwise. Guys that dont tend to fall flat in the WWE work harder behind the scenes than they do in the ring. That's why Sheldon Benjamin, Carlito, etc all phased out of the WWE. They kept waiting for people to hand them an idea or come up with something for them. The guys that are proactive behind the scenes and continually in the ears of creative / Vince / HHH are the ones who succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    What makes you think that ? His dad ? Perhaps he will be a good IC champ, I don't know, but one thing sure is that if his IC run is like what WWE give us these past years, he won't probably be an unforgetable champ...For years now there is nothing around the IC belt, no storyline, no intensity, I don't have the feeling the superstars involved in the IC matches really gave the best of them. Of course this is just my opinion but the last time I was totaly in the IC matches, was when Drew McIntyre was the champ and he feuded with Morrison, Christian & Matt Hardy. I loved his run, but since this, I find the IC champs and all the so called storylines around, boring. I'm not talking about the quality of the matches but everything else.
    Man those were some great fueds (Daydreaming)... But the reason why I think he will make a really good intercontinental champion (maybe I overstated with "great") is because I do think they will give him a good storyline and spend some time with building an angle for him. It looks like they've already started in that direction by having Heyman as his manager and getting those big sorta wins over HHH and Cena.