Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Curtis axel's limits

So I was thinking about what Curtis Axel's potential and weather or not he will ever be a world champion. Personally I feel like he doesn't have the same feel to him as any of the Shield members for example. He feels like a star in the ring but outside of it....theres just something missing.

But of course this doesn't mean he can't improve this. Theres no doubt that he will improve... with the backing he has he will have all the help in the world. Remember however cody rhodes and Ted Dibease have shown it doesn't matter who your daddy is you still have to get over and do something different to get to the top.

So I actually do think he will be a wwe champion one day, He's not going to be HBK or John Cena standard and he might always play second or third best to guys like Dolph ziggler or Dean Ambrose.

Basically I want to ask you.....how far will Axel get in the wwe and when will he reach the prime of his career.

Check out my video here for more reasons I believe axel will reach the top and how and when he will do it.

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Basically I want to ask you.....how far will Axel get in the wwe and when will he reach the prime of his career.
    I don't know, he just started on TV (I know he was on NXT for a long time now but it's not RAW or SD so that does not count), so I can not say anything yet. May be in one year I could give my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Within the next year, I'm going to be bold and predict one transitional world title reign and one mid card title reign.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    So I was thinking about what Curtis Axel's potential and weather or not he will ever be a world champion. Personally I feel like he doesn't have the same feel to him as any of the Shield members for example. He feels like a star in the ring but outside of it....theres just something missing.

But of course this doesn't mean he can't improve this. Theres no doubt that he will improve... with the backing he has he will have all the help in the world. Remember however cody rhodes and Ted Dibease have shown it doesn't matter who your daddy is you still have to get over and do something different to get to the top.

So I actually do think he will be a wwe champion one day, He's not going to be HBK or John Cena standard and he might always play second or third best to guys like Dolph ziggler or Dean Ambrose.

Check out my video here for more reasons I believe axel will reach the top and how and when he will do it.

He doesn't have great charisma from what I've seen, but I felt the same about his father. I never enjoyed Mr Perfect's promo and found his character irritating. So I can see Curtis being as big as his father, but he'll never be top tier IMHO.

I know you're doing them because you clearly enjoy it, but can you give the homemade videos a rest. It feels like spam, as you are doing it every thread you start.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't know, he just started on TV (I know he was on NXT for a long time now but it's not RAW or SD so that does not count), so I can not say anything yet. May be in one year I could give my opinion.
    He was on the main roster for ages. You know he was Michael McGillicutty right?

No offense...but I agree with uratool...u make like 5 vids a week.

As far axel goes...what does he do in the ring that is so great? I have yet to see him display a unique moveset...maybe I should watch NXT more?..
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    He doesn't have great charisma from what I've seen, but I felt the same about his father. I never enjoyed Mr Perfect's promo and found his character irritating. So I can see Curtis being as big as his father, but he'll never be top tier IMHO.

I know you're doing them because you clearly enjoy it, but can you give the homemade videos a rest. It feels like spam, as you are doing it every thread you start.

I really don't see the problem with them considering Almost every thread I make gets people talking about a topic and you don't need to watch the video to participate in the thread.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    His mic skills are still pretty bad. On season 2 of NXT his age of mcgillicutty promo was one of the worst promos ever given and the main reason he needs a manager to do the talking. If he holds up his end of the bargain and creates strong matches then Heyman can help get him over on the mic.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Michael McGillicutty character was a waste of time and was completely useless.
    He did absolutely nothing under this nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Michael McGillicutty character was a waste of time and was completely useless.
    He did absolutely nothing under this nickname.
    Your two replies in this thread do not make sense together. One drunk, one sober?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    As far axel goes...what does he do in the ring that is so great? I have yet to see him display a unique moveset...maybe I should watch NXT more?..
    It's not spectacular, but it's pretty sound and has an old school feel to it. I like diversity, so I like this as an addition. Plus: the Perfect Plex and that swinging neckbreaker they called the McGillicutter (awful name) are cool finishers.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'