Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samoan Stable

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I had this idea, also. I think if Rollin and Ambrose kicked Reigns out, he could go on to form a team with the Usos, as a face group, to take them on. Since Reigns and Ambrose have indy connections to each other, they could have Kassius Ohno join them and fill-in Reigns' spot. A face faction is something that not's been seen in a while. Or at least, I don't think I have seen...

I agree with some of you, also. I STRONGLY believe Reigns is the next "guy" in WWE. If John Cena finally decides to move over...

I thought this was about Samosas. Now I'm hungry.

The problem with having Reigns and the Usos together is the big man is green as grass and the tag team has never shown very much personality or ability to do interviews. Now if you could bring in a veteran Samoan wrestler that can do promos as the anchor of the stable you might make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It didn't work out that well for Barrett. Ryback, and Bryan, have both had arguably bett er careers thus far than him.
    RYBACK?! Come on.
    Send us someone, just don't send anyone you want back.

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I had this idea, also. I think if Rollin and Ambrose kicked Reigns out, he could go on to form a team with the Usos, as a face group, to take them on. Since Reigns and Ambrose have indy connections to each other, they could have Kassius Ohno join them and fill-in Reigns' spot. A face faction is something that not's been seen in a while. Or at least, I don't think I have seen...

I agree with some of you, also. I STRONGLY believe Reigns is the next "guy" in WWE. If John Cena finally decides to move over...
    If not THE man, he will be a major player. Plus he is only 28.
    Send us someone, just don't send anyone you want back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpack View Post
    RYBACK?! Come on.
    Being the go to guy for the Main Eventer or up and coming star to Squash...... As much as I want him to beat Cena at Payback, I don't see it happening
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluto View Post
    The problem with having Reigns and the Usos together is the big man is green as grass and the tag team has never shown very much personality or ability to do interviews. Now if you could bring in a veteran Samoan wrestler that can do promos as the anchor of the stable you might make it work.
    find him the right manager..... Paul Heyman would be a good one, but i don't think he would be the right one.. Could have the Rock lead him or at least in big matches??? or pair him with Chamaco..... so many options to do with him if and when the Shield breaks up..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

When you lump guys in stables based on who they are and where they're from, it limits the stable. It wouldn't be any different than the Nation of Domination (war against "The Man") or the Hart Foundation and Un-Americans (The World vs. U.S.A.). While it may make sense based on who they are and their heritage, only so much you can do outside of them fighting against the "injustices" of the White man. As an African American, I always puke at the ideas people propose about having an all Black group because we all know where it's going. It may generate heel heat for a good month or 2-3 PPVs, but it will get cold quick and we'll be back at square one. I'd rather not see them at all than to see the same tired formula.

No more heel stables please for the love of god!!