Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats next for Daniel Bryan

So after his actions on Smackdown Daniel Bryan is apparently set for a heel turn. I though think there won't actually be a heel turn. I think they will tease it until the point Kane and Bryan are at each others throats. Kane is then attacked by a heel and that heel starts a feud with Bryan.

What do you think is next for Bryan ? If he is going to do what I suggested....who will he feud with ?

For my opinions and suggestions Check out my video

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

No. Couldn't disagree more, it's obviously a feud with Kane. Who's turning though, IDK. Could be either, but Bryan looked like the heelish one and Kane was the voice of reason, somewhat, so we'll see.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    No. Couldn't disagree more, it's obviously a feud with Kane. Who's turning though, IDK. Could be either, but Bryan looked like the heelish one and Kane was the voice of reason, somewhat, so we'll see.
    Yeah but it just seems like it's too obvious, Whats gained by having them face off....It's been done less than a year ago.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Yeah but it just seems like it's too obvious, Whats gained by having them face off....It's been done less than a year ago.
    A push that Bryan needs to get back into the main event. And hey, this is wrestling, too obvious can never be used as a way of writing something off. Sometimes, the most obvious, predictable, can be the best. Plus it brings more comedy gold, and so much for Anger Management and getting along. That said, I'd like to see the return of Dr Shelby in one of their corners, if not not trying to stay in the middle and unbalanced like, just trying to furtherly "help them. Either or works for me, if not both as well.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    A entertaining feud that some people (like me) have been waiting for since they made a tag team.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    A thing I thought about is why not have them face Wade Barrett for the IC title in a triple threat match. In the match both Bryan and Kane scores the pin and becomes IC champion. If I can pick the right memory this thing was done in 1999 with Jericho and Chyna. They both was IC champion. It could actually be fun with 2 comedic wrestlers.

Blog Entries
    I would actually like to see a Wade Barrett vs. DB feud for the IC strap...that actually sounds interesting...DB could be a triple crown winner sometime in the future as well...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

John Cena VS Bryan Danielson - WWE Championship Match - SummerSlam.

Book it!

Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    John Cena VS Bryan Danielson - WWE Championship Match - SummerSlam.

Book it!
    I want that !
    I say this for months now, that after Wrestlemania and after Team Hell No break up, John Cena should feud with Daniel Bryan, WWE Championship or not

Blog Entries
    I could see a scenario where it seems like Bryan's the one who turns heel before Kane snaps and destroys Bryan? I think that's just me wanting Kane to be a heel. In all likelihood Bryan will be the heel and Kane will stay face. They'll face off before moving on to singles again. I see Bryan moving back into the main event and Kane hanging around the upper mid-card.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!