Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think this is why tna aint in wwe's league still putting sting in the main title picture, i like sting and tna but its just a waste of a match they should have a younger star in for this match with sting helping him out screwing ace's & eight's

No haters just what i think
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

I really hope Sting wins. A&8 story has become stale and needs to come to a end.

If Sting can't put Bully over clean in this particular situation, then nobody, specifically Sting and Hogan, has learned anything from Starrcade 97. Do the right thing, Impact. Continue your rehash and simultaneously build AJ and Bully for a huge showdown at Bound For Glory.

I see alot of people saying Sting won't put Bully over, anyone realize that Sting doesn't have creative control over everything that happens, and that TNA creative may keep Sting from putting Ray over and it's not his choice, Dixie and Hogan may also have some say, and anything is possible.

Sting is built up as TNA's Undertaker in alot of the way he's booked these days, so they don't want to make him look weak, they give him the same ethereal supernatural aura as UT gets in 'E. He's their first icon, and he should be hard to beat clean.

That point made, Sting has put over many TNA talents, including AJ, Joe and many others, the specifics of his matches aren't always his decision and he's been a company guy from day one. All in all, he doesn't need any more title shots,and barring any more Victory Road incidents, TNA has many talents to put in the main event.

If they do give Sting the strap, I think it'll be to drop it to AJ, recreating his "pass the torch" moment from a few years back. I'd rather see a screw job, Sting losing the titleshot for life, and it culminating in a Hogan/Sting starrcade, Ray/Styles slammiversary match recreation, Bully Ray is obviously NWO hogan, and Styles is antihero Crow/Sting, whether its a rehash or not, its been very fun to watch, Bullray is an awesome heel and AJ has been really unpredictable especially the ending this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    I see alot of people saying Sting won't put Bully over, anyone realize that Sting doesn't have creative control over everything that happens, and that TNA creative may keep Sting from putting Ray over and it's not his choice, Dixie and Hogan may also have some say, and anything is possible.

Sting is built up as TNA's Undertaker in alot of the way he's booked these days, so they don't want to make him look weak, they give him the same ethereal supernatural aura as UT gets in 'E. He's their first icon, and he should be hard to beat clean.

That point made, Sting has put over many TNA talents, including AJ, Joe and many others, the specifics of his matches aren't always his decision and he's been a company guy from day one. All in all, he doesn't need any more title shots,and barring any more Victory Road incidents, TNA has many talents to put in the main event.

If they do give Sting the strap, I think it'll be to drop it to AJ, recreating his "pass the torch" moment from a few years back. I'd rather see a screw job, Sting losing the titleshot for life, and it culminating in a Hogan/Sting starrcade, Ray/Styles slammiversary match recreation, Bully Ray is obviously NWO hogan, and Styles is antihero Crow/Sting, whether its a rehash or not, its been very fun to watch, Bullray is an awesome heel and AJ has been really unpredictable especially the ending this week.
    undertakers last 4 WM matches he won clean and look like he got his ass kicked after the match. sting now a days doesn't win clean and doesn't like look he went through hell after the match. no one looks bad after losing to the undertaker at WM.
    Last edited by thedag; 05-26-2013 at 02:43 AM.

why is everyone bitching and saying sting shouldn't be in the match or win the title. people for get that bully ray is old too. but i most say it is kinda sad that your main event is two guys over 40.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    why is everyone bitching and saying sting shouldn't be in the match or win the title. people for get that bully ray is old too. but i most say it is kinda sad that your main event is two guys over 40.
    To be fair both these guys would be in the title picture in WWE too, if they were there. Age doesn't matter. Ray has been excellent as a singles competitor and Sting is a bona fide legend in the business. For me the sad part is the great younger talent who aren't getting the exposure, not from being in the TNA title race but by being stuck with TNA's smaller audience.

Divas to believe in.

I thought everyone here was a wrestling fan. Does nobody but me see what is going to happen?

remember AJ can't get a title shot until. BFG. He appears to be slowly joining A&8s. He is being built to be the one that causes A&8s to implode. He either joins them and eventually turns on them or he does this whole stuck in the middle thing until then. But bully will hold the belt until BFG where AJ will take it from him

Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    I thought everyone here was a wrestling fan. Does nobody but me see what is going to happen?

remember AJ can't get a title shot until. BFG. He appears to be slowly joining A&8s. He is being built to be the one that causes A&8s to implode. He either joins them and eventually turns on them or he does this whole stuck in the middle thing until then. But bully will hold the belt until BFG where AJ will take it from him
    You haven't seen the latest Impact, have you? lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    No, Sting has no choice if he wins or loses. What he does in the ring is all on them. So how well he wrestles or how good his opponent looks falls on the two in the ring.

The Undertaker's last WWE Title reign ended in February 2010. Never went for the title since. Sting's last title shot, before this one, was June 2012. Undertaker's last 4 televised matches, he won cleanly only 3 of them. Each one had his opponents looking like they could win. Last two matches was spent making the Shield look like a real threat. Sting's last 4 televised matches had him win 3 times yet his opponents never won once. Morgan got knocked out to a sloppy Scorpion Deathlock, Aries never got the chance to finish his match and Sting already beaten Aces and Eights twice, making them look less threatening when numbers were even (or in the last match's case, when they had the superior numbers).

Since 2011, the Undertaker wrestled only wrestled six times. Sting wrestled nine times in 2013 alone. Sting is no Undertaker. TNA or otherwise.

You know what putting over means? It means making their opponents a star. Making them into main event material. Ric Flair put over Sting. Bret Hart put over Stone Cold. Kurt Angle put over John Cena.

Conversely, Hogan lost to Billy Kidman. Cena lost to the Miz. Sting lost to Robert Roode. If Sting really put these people over, why aren't THEY in the main events?

If they do give Sting the strap, I think it'll be to drop it to AJ, recreating his "pass the torch" moment from a few years back.
    That'll mean Sting will hold the title till October? HECK NO!

I'd rather see a screw job, Sting losing the titleshot for life, and it culminating in a Hogan/Sting starrcade, Ray/Styles slammiversary match recreation, Bully Ray is obviously NWO hogan, and Styles is antihero Crow/Sting, whether its a rehash or not, its been very fun to watch, Bullray is an awesome heel and AJ has been really unpredictable especially the ending this week.
    Sadly, that is ruined with Bully being part of Aces and Eights. The way they were booked, they seem like a group of guys who couldn't succeed without help. Styles beating Bully at that point won't really establish him.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    To be fair both these guys would be in the title picture in WWE too, if they were there.
    Bully Ray is 41. The same age as the Rock. I'm sure he still has plenty of years to give. Sting is 54. The Undertaker is only 48 and hasn't been in the world title picture for three years. If Sting was in the WWE right now, it would be to try to get the younger talent over (like Flair with Miz or Jericho with Fandango).

Neither Sting nor Bully needs to be put over. And I serously doubt TNA is going to not give Sting another World Title shot if he wins or loses. And being No Holds Barred, DQ shouldn't be a way out.
    Last edited by Rassling_Fan; 05-26-2013 at 12:05 PM.