Joseph Park Fanbase

I was reading about Joseph Park speaking on his fan base but.. Does this guy have a fan base ? Who actually likes this character, I honestly cant stand him and can anyone actually supporting him if he wasnt really secretly Abyss ..

Anyone a fan of this guy ? Buy a Joseph Park t- shirt ?

The article you "read" from the homepage of this site is actually about Joseph Park speaking about the TNA fan base.

If I could be serious for a moment...

Have you not heard the crowd when he comes out? Underdog who everyone wants to see bleed because we all know he's Abyss. The guy is over, as cheesy as he is, he is definitely over.

Joseph Park and Fandango may have rescued gimmicks from their late Attitude Era grave. Joseph Park is cheesy but CAN be fun to watch. Even though almost never lately.

Blog Entries
    come on man..you may not like him that doesn't mean he has no fans...Joseph Park has got great fan following n is evident with the cheers he's getting from the crowd...

Let me tell you one thing,I always watch his every promo every match with more interest because potentially he can turn into the Monster at any given point..n also, as Joseph parks I like his promos and also his character...

I really enjoyed his promo this week back stage with Sting.

And here's an idea that just popped into my head...Maybe Sting KNOWS. Think about it...Sting has been a very intelligent character that can figure things out that most can't. Hence , the "I need you to get Abyss.". Then, when he says, It can't be done, hence the old "kayfabbin" me, as his way of saying he just won't be able to reveal the truth that he already knows until a later time. Hmmmm..

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    And here's an idea that just popped into my head...Maybe Sting KNOWS. Think about it...Sting has been a very intelligent character that can figure things out that most can't. Hence , the "I need you to get Abyss.". Then, when he says, It can't be done, hence the old "kayfabbin" me, as his way of saying he just won't be able to reveal the truth that he already knows until a later time. Hmmmm..
    Food for thought there fella!!