Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creative Recall

I'm not John Piermarini so I couldn't say. Considering he deleted all of those posts, there's a good chance we'll never see another one

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Necro>Ryan
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    Just saw that Ryan used your posts for the newsboard...I agree with Kash on this one. Necro>Ryan. Lol.

AWESOME read btw. Thanks for posting!

Blog Entries
    Wow I swear the former creative writer's blogs that Necroyeti put up could make like 20 news items.

Obviously hes a smart writer, and had alot of good ideas that Kevin Dunn, and the other members turned down a many of them.

He won't be doing anymore? The site says that it is temporarily down, so I don't know if he will be doing anymore awesome blogs like these. I spent 45 minutes reading through them, and enjoyed every second of it. If he is going to write more blogs in the future, I look forward to reading them.

Thanks for posting the blogs here Necro.

Probably threatened by WWE and their super lawyers to take them down although i doubt there's much he could do - Nothing came of bischoff spoiling the Mankind title win after all, besides a huge surge in viewers to watch it happen.

If there isn't a blog post (RR predictions) in the next week there will probably be no more.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!