Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Kane

  1. #1

    Kane

    Is it just me or does anyone else think that 2011 royal rumble could be kane's Rumble
    Guru of Greatness
    Shaman of Sexy
    Honcho of Hotness - John Morrison

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    But it is the destiny of Alberto Del Rio to win the Royal Rumble!!

    .....But you already knew that.......... ;D
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    Normal Member TheMiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    1
    i wish he won then taker could win the title at the chamber and face kane at mania~?

  4. #4
    Super Member Mikeyboy7777777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Breda, The Netherlands
    Posts
    780
    nope i hope christian will win

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiz View Post
    i wish he won then taker could win the title at the chamber and face kane at mania~?
    They faced each other two times already at mania. The only way its going to happen is if Barrett is in it for what happened at bragging rights.


    People die, but legends live forever.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    But it is the destiny of Alberto Del Rio to win the Royal Rumble!!

    .....But you already knew that.......... ;D
    adr vs ricardo rodriges for the wwe title at wm jokes

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Christians not going to be at the Rumble.

  8. #8
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2
    I was honestly hoping that Kane would hold the title until Mania, he was simply incredible as champ. His promos were intense and spot on, his matches with Mysterio, Undertaker, and Edge were all decent, excellent for man his size, the crowd reactions were great, the biggest issue is he was meant to be a heel, but I don't know if people want to boo Kane, so he came off as a tweener.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    I was honestly hoping that Kane would hold the title until Mania, he was simply incredible as champ. His promos were intense and spot on, his matches with Mysterio, Undertaker, and Edge were all decent, excellent for man his size, the crowd reactions were great, the biggest issue is he was meant to be a heel, but I don't know if people want to boo Kane, so he came off as a tweener.
    I think they didn't want to boo him because he rarely insulted the crowd directly. He spoke alot cryptically, so I doubt the crowd even understood half the stuff he was saying, and were in awe of him.

  10. #10
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I think they didn't want to boo him because he rarely insulted the crowd directly. He spoke alot cryptically, so I doubt the crowd even understood half the stuff he was saying, and were in awe of him.
    Well, that does make sense, I sure was when I saw Smackdown in Corpus Christi last July, his promo in front of the coffin about how Rey Mysterio incapacitated the Undertaker was amazing live, not sure how it was on TV though.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.