Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Debuting Faces

Cena is the equivalent of a about 50 guys and he is Face so balance is restored.

You're Welcome

You are a di*k

what about Ryback?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Well the jury is out on Ohno and Graves as it looks like they are about to start a feud with the Wyatt family. Conor is really neither, he's not a tweener but he definitely has no classic face/heel alignment. Then again their status in NXT usually doesn't translate into main roster but I agree they have been heel heavy once they come to the main roster, with both Rollins and Big E being two examples of faces in NXT who became heels upon their main roster arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    what about Ryback?
    Who?! joking but I'd say Ryback debuted as a Monster and turned face. He didn't show much personality while he was squashing jobbers so the impact of a face debut was lessened, for me anyway.

After seeing Nxt this week I can't wait to see Sami Zayn on the main roster. He seems like the sort of guy who could get over with everyone pretty quickly.

Divas to believe in.