Administrator
    Blog Entries

Rumored **SPOILER** On CM Punks Next Feud

Partial Source: The Wrestling ObserverAt this is time, one of the plans going around is for CM Punk to feud with Brock Lesnar when he returns to WWE TV. According to reports, when Punk returns, Paul Heyman would turn on him to help set up the feud.The feeling is that with his return, Punk will easily get babyface reactions. Also, the feeling with Lesnar is that he is built for heel run while he is back with WWE. The two could face off as soon as SummerSlam, but could be pushed all the wa...

Read Full Article >>

Exactly what I predicted/expected to be honest.
    Coupled with the way he left, it makes sense for him to return as a face I think. He didn't quite have that spark during his recent heel run. And I think that Heyman turning on Punk to have Lesnar go against him is a good feud in the making. I know that many will say that Punk is too small to feud with Lesnar and blah blah blah, but I think it's a good match in the making. Plus, some verbal jousting between Punk and Heyman is something we can certainly look forward to!

Side-note: I wonder where this will leave Curtis Axel? Will they include him in it? Or will Heyman be coming out with Lesnar and Axel simultaneously like he did when Punk and Lesnar were on tv the same time? If that's the case, they we can look forward to a lot of Paul Heyman on our screens