Well MSN had 10 facts about Stacy Keibler only because she is Clooney's new girlfriend.
1) Despite pursuing a career in professional wrestling, Stacy actually studied Mass Communications at university, which means she should know how to handle all the media attention!
2) Stacy kicked off her wrestling career in 1999 and wrestled for WCW under the slightly dodgy name of Miss Hancock and, in total, her career in the ring spanned over seven years.
3) As well as wrestling, Stacy is also a keen dancer and has been studying dance since a young age.
4) Stacy's dance experience helped her land a place on the second series of Dancing With The Stars, where she finished in third place. She was often awarded perfect scores from the judges and one judge, Bruno Tonioli even nicknamed her "The Weapon of Mass Seduction". Oh, er!
5) She's a giant. At a statuesque 5'11, Stacy was one of the tallest female wrestlers ever. We wouldn't want to mess with her!
6) Of course, a lady this tall and gorgeous is bound to be a model at some point and Stacy has appeared in both Stuff and Maxim magazines.
7) Here's a slightly cringe-worthy fact - Stacy has even dabbled in a music career. She was chosen to record a track on the album WWE Originals called chosen to record a track on the album called Why Can't We Just Dance? Haven't heard of it? Either had we until we searched for it
- it's shockingly bad.
8) Stacy was also an NFL cheerleader for a while.
9) As well as appearing in the press, Stacy also dabbled in a career in journalism (we knew that degree in Mass Communications would come in handy!) Stacy was the fitness editor at Stuff magazine for a short while.
10) The former wrestler has now launched an acting career and has appeared in many hit US shows, including Chuck and How I Met Your Mother.