Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    From good ol JR:

I remember foolishly stepping in between Hawk and Dr. Death as they were about to fight one day at West Palm Beach TV in the early days of WCW. That would have been a helluva fight without question (My money would have been on Doc because he had that nasty, amateur background) but my actions would have gotten me reprimanded/fined/suspended or worse by the big Cowboy if he had still be in charge because he had a rule that NO locker room fights were to be stopped under any circumstances. Watts loved the law of the jungle where only the strong survived. For the record, the fight never took place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]Look, you can view things through rose tinted glasses all you want, but I reckon that tagging with Jeff Jarrett was far more flattering to him than what he had done, and what was in store for him, as the Blue fucking Blazer. Can I get an amen brother!?![/COLOR]
    [COLOR="rgb(85, 107, 47)"]Jake Roberts may have been the most famous guy to bring a snake to the ring, but he wasn't the first. I believe The Sheik (Sabus uncle) is credited as being the first to use that gimmick, and was bringing cobras to the ring back in the early sixties! Kevin Sullivan also used the snake gimmick before Jake.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Psicosis spent time in prison for stealing his friends car, the story goes; One day, for whatever reason, Psicosis smashed his "friend" in the face and sped off in his car! The police eventually caught up with him and tried to pull him over, which prompted, the apparently psychotic for real, Psicosis to put the pedal to the metal and a wild chase ensued. After finally being stopped he then tried to resist arrest and attacked Tijuana's finest before finally being handcuffed, arrested and thrown in, probably, one of the nastiest jails on the planet!
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"]Before they were married, Trish Stratus and her husband were together for fourteen years!
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]While they were dating, ECW cult icon The Blue Meanie and the gangbang queen Jasmine St Claire formed the ECW wannabe, but still kinda entertaining 3PW. After their relationship turned sour and they split, Jasmine as the backer and owner was left with the ring, the banners, the tape library and the rights to the name. She tried to sell the lot for $180,000!! You'll note I said tried, I believe it's still waiting to be sold![/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Speaking of Meanie. At WWECW One Night Stand 2005 JBL viciously attacked him during the crazy show ending brawl between the ECW guys and the WWE heels. Laying in some real and brutal shots, Bradshaw left the former Bluedust's face a right mess!
    JBL, who had been drinking all day, was pissed off with Meanie for talking shit about him on the Internet saying he was (wait for it) a bully ~gasp~
    The Blue One was considering suing but instead opted to take a televised victory over JBL on SD to make up for it.... Lol[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]During his time as WWF Undisputed champion, many fans were aghast at the treatment the new champ was recieving at the hands of Stephanie. Jericho being forced to walk Stephanie's dog and get her coffee was blasphemous in the eyes of Jerichoholics around the world. How dare they treat him like that!... The thing is, most of those things were Jericho's idea's!

Same goes for when fans were upset at the way Jericho left the WWE back in 2005. After losing that loser gets fired match to Cena, Y2J was dragged off crying like a little girl! Many fans thought he was forced to behave that way, but it was all Chris.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]Amen! I'd think that a feud with Bret Hart, with some great matches, and Owen almost being WWF champion was much better treatment than the Blue Blazer gimmick, and even the IC title, as prestigious as it was at the time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(85, 107, 47)"]That is seriously some dangerous shit! Were the snakes poisonous? And if they were, they were trained right?
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]I guess thats how he got his name. I thought it was just a stage name..but he is a psycho! [/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"]I never pegged Trish as the committed type :/[/COLOR]

I'm surprised he got with her.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]If I had a penny for every damn time someone called him a bully -.- Meanie could have been a very rich SOB if he had chosen to sue, but I guess his wrestling was more important to him. Well it didn't work out too well for him in the end, did it?
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]Ok I didn't know that all of those were Jericho's ideas! He really knows how to manipulate fans, doesn't he. I wonder if hes planned his return. I know he said he doesn't plan to return anytime soon, but its Jericho, so he could be lieng. [/COLOR]

Thanks for a hell of alot of facts KD!

Blog Entries
    ^^^Oh for fucks sakes not again! Why does only 1 sentence come in colour!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One;75163
    [COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"
    I never pegged Trish as the committed type :/[/COLOR]
    I understand that they were either high school or college sweethearts!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I understand that they were either high school or college sweethearts!
    How old is Trish again?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    How old is Trish again?
    It doesn't matter how old she is! She still looks young

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    ^^^Oh for fucks sakes not again! Why does only 1 sentence come in colour!
    Lol at this dude. L. O. L!

I don't know if I've posted this one but I'm posting it anyway. This one for those who don't remember. Jake once got a King Cobra to bite Randy Savage, who was tied up in the rope's. The damn thing was gnawing on Savages bicep for, like, over a minute! This was one of the most realistic angles of that era.
    Another Jake/Snake story is, during a match in WCW with Sting, Jake pulled a viper out of a bag! The Stinger kicked Jake and somehow Jake got the snake to bite him on the face.

In both incidents the snakes were devenomised, as were the snakes that The Sheik used to use, but still, they were still dangerous gimmicks. The incident on the Sting match could have gone horribly wrong as the snake bit him very close to his eye. Sullivan mostly used pythons so no, real, danger there.

Also, I think Rich is right about Trish and her Husband dating in college. Trish remained very tight lipped about her beau during her WWF/E career.

Here's the Meanies face after the JBL mauling.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    From good ol JR:

I remember foolishly stepping in between Hawk and Dr. Death as they were about to fight one day at West Palm Beach TV in the early days of WCW. That would have been a helluva fight without question (My money would have been on Doc because he had that nasty, amateur background) but my actions would have gotten me reprimanded/fined/suspended or worse by the big Cowboy if he had still be in charge because he had a rule that NO locker room fights were to be stopped under any circumstances. Watts loved the law of the jungle where only the strong survived. For the record, the fight never took place.
    I heard this was over Doc's use of a press slam, and Hawk being upset, as he felt he had a patent on that move at the time.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    But still, the Blue Blazer was an even lame thing for Owen Hart. At least when he was in The Nation and in a tag team with Jeff Jerrett, I was actually watching serious Owen Hart and not some stupid gimmick brought back for no reason.
    honestly where he joined The Nation it was sooo dumb, it ruined that amazing momentum of the Hart foundation and the soul survivor Hart storyline....... and last time i checked Owen was still a dominate Tag team with Jarrett and he also got the Blazer Gimmick with a singles title.....

Seriously if i was a wrestler i rather Hold the IC tittle then be a Tag team that is thrown togther and the whole match is based on everyone starring at Debras tits and Jerry Lawler screaming PUPPIES!!!....

Owens Blazer gimmick and being the oppisite of Astin with the Drink your milk thing was very amusing. and Owen did a excellent Job, Owen wasnt the best promo guy but he played the nerdy, goofy actidenial kinda Charector very well.... I liked t and i was happy to See Owen more on TV and actually winning matches

Blog Entries
    Look, you can view things through rose tinted glasses all you want, but I reckon that tagging with Jeff Jarrett was far more flattering to him than what he had done, and what was in store for him, as the Blue fucking Blazer. Can I get an amen brother!?!
    Sorry Kash, I gotta go with The Crippler on this. It was well known that Owen was down to win the IC belt that night and just for the record, some of us actually liked The Blue Fucking Blazer. Don't you think it's just a distinct possiblity that some Russo haters, probably from within WWE made this story up after Russo defected to WCW?