Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 844
  1. #311
    Hasnt Kelly Kelly slept with every guy in the wwe?

  2. #312
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Hasnt Kelly Kelly slept with every guy in the wwe?
    No, but I'm guessing Mike Knox, CM Punk, and Test(God rest his soul).
    Bump for more facts, if there any any left :O

  3. #313
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Mickie James once appeared on a daytime chat show, as a "nerd turned hot!" and actually did a (censored) striptease! Go Mickie!!!!

    Bob Holly used to bang BB (the nurse who used to appear on WWF tv back in late 1999-2000)
    Aww censored? & lol i remember BB that nurse who had massive boobs

  4. #314
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Hasnt Kelly Kelly slept with every guy in the wwe?
    This is "Fun Wrestling Facts" not fun made up bullcrap

  5. #315
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    The tragic night Owen Hart passed away after a failed descent from the ceiling, Sting decided to scrap the idea of coming from the rafters.

    Sting the singer and the wrestler Sting are very good friends! Sting the wrestler owns the rights to his name - *Thanks to Bodom and Johnadah for this info collected in the 2.21.11 wormhole thread!

  6. #316
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,194
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    The tragic night Owen Hart passed away after a failed descent from the ceiling, Sting decided to scrap the idea of coming from the rafters.

    Sting the singer and the wrestler Sting are very good friends! Sting the wrestler owns the rights to his name - *Thanks to Bodom and Johnadah for this info collected in the 2.21.11 wormhole thread!
    Lol at wormhole thread.

    The only reason Owen was forced to don the Blue Blazer get-up, a move which ultimately led to his death, was that he was being punished. A few weeks before he became Blue Blazer once again, he was asked by management to do a storyline romance with Debra McMichaels. Knowing the negative affect it would of had on his young children, who were at school, he declined the offer to get frisky with Debra on-screen. Peeved that he had the audacity to turn down one of their storylines the office decided to embarrass him by forcing him to re-live his days as the goofiest character in wrestling. Owen took it all in his stride, until Over The Edge 99, at which point he was scared as hell, but knowing he was already in the doghouse he agreed to do the completley unnessissary and unsafe stunt... We all know how this awful tale ends.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  7. #317
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Lol at wormhole thread.

    The only reason Owen was forced to don the Blue Blazer get-up, a move which ultimately led to his death, was that he was being punished. A few weeks before he became Blue Blazer once again, he was asked by management to do a storyline romance with Debra McMichaels. Knowing the negative affect it would of had on his young children, who were at school, he declined the offer to get frisky with Debra on-screen. Peeved that he had the audacity to turn down one of their storylines the office decided to embarrass him by forcing him to re-live his days as the goofiest character in wrestling. Owen took it all in his stride, until Over The Edge 99, at which point he was scared as hell, but knowing he was already in the doghouse he agreed to do the completley unnessissary and unsafe stunt... We all know how this awful tale ends.
    Poor guy. No one deserved a punishment like that. Sting won't be coming down from the rafters(if hes hired by WWE), will he?

  8. #318
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    This is "Fun Wrestling Facts" not fun made up bullcrap
    Actually, it could be true. Maria said that she flirted with every guy backstage so that should tell you right there. I would love nothing more to put my **** in her *****.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  9. #319
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Poor guy. No one deserved a punishment like that. Sting won't be coming down from the rafters(if hes hired by WWE), will he?
    Please tell me that is a rhetorical question.

  10. #320
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Lol at wormhole thread.

    The only reason Owen was forced to don the Blue Blazer get-up, a move which ultimately led to his death, was that he was being punished. A few weeks before he became Blue Blazer once again, he was asked by management to do a storyline romance with Debra McMichaels. Knowing the negative affect it would of had on his young children, who were at school, he declined the offer to get frisky with Debra on-screen. Peeved that he had the audacity to turn down one of their storylines the office decided to embarrass him by forcing him to re-live his days as the goofiest character in wrestling. Owen took it all in his stride, until Over The Edge 99, at which point he was scared as hell, but knowing he was already in the doghouse he agreed to do the completley unnessissary and unsafe stunt... We all know how this awful tale ends.
    That line just yelled Russo. Wow, getting punished by not willing to take part in an idiotic storyline is just retarded. I heard that Russo used to get mad when somebody told him that his ideas sucked as told by Shawn Michaels so it should come as no surprise that he and the rest of the ass creatives punished Owen Hart.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.