Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    While wrestling as John Bradshaw Layfield, John Layfield has never made any appearances in the Royal Rumble.

It took me all day but I finally read through all of the facts. xD

CM Punk has a tattoo of the word romance on his fingers, and the word's no gimmick needed for Chris Candido.

Layla now wears the infinity symbol on her ring gear for her mother who died in like 2008.

Blog Entries
    Did you know?

Before Triple H and Stephanie made their love public. Vince made a storyline where Shane was to be the father of Sheph's baby bump. Of course that idea was shut down big time by the kids and Triple H's involvement was made public with the whole wedding thing.
    Follow the Buzzards

Goldberg wanted to have the name Hybrid instead of Goldberg

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

HHH and Steph have 3 girls, and while Shane and his wife have three sons.
    Steph named her first daughter Aurora after the disney princess.

Taz once called Gail Kim's finisher the Happy Ending, and for those who don't know. The expression "happy ending" is a colloquial term for the practice of a masseuse to offer sexual release to a client

Mark Henry is the only African American wrestler to attempt to end The Undertaker's Wrestlemania undefeated streak.

Owen Hart left wrestlemania 3 different times with 3 different partners as tag champs.

In Chyna's book, she claims triple h once burst her breast implants

Rene Dupree is the youngest champion in wwe. He won the title at 19.

Mr. Kennedy has a dog named austin after stone cold steve austin.

Blog Entries
    At WrestleMania XXII. The infamous 1 -Hour Ironman match. Shawn Michael and Bret Hart were said to have one of the best matches in WWE/WrestleMania history. And here's a little something to chew on. Every match takes both men to make a match great, and even though HBK won the match, he only contributed 20-minutes of it, while the Hit Man who thought of the 40-minutes of it. A little something to measure them to.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    At WrestleMania XXII. The infamous 1 -Hour Ironman match. Shawn Michael and Bret Hart were said to have one of the best matches in WWE/WrestleMania history. And here's a little something to chew on. Every match takes both men to make a match great, and even though HBK won the match, he only contributed 20-minutes of it, while the Hit Man who thought of the 40-minutes of it. A little something to measure them to.
    And where did you dig this little gem up from? Are you aware that for some matches the participants come up with only some - or sometimes none - of the spots they do. And a one hour Iron Man match isn't planned out like that anyway - some spots are planned, others improvised, but if you think that there was "an hours worth of material" there, you should go back and watch it again. There's a LOT of lying around and rest holds. Are we handing out credit for those?

Bottom line is both men worked the match - they deserve equal credit.

Black Ninja!
    I didn't realise Brett V shawn was at wrestlemania 22...