Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Fun wrestling Fact for you all

Jerry "The King" Lawler has commentated on 833 WWE events (including PPV and other programs)

As for his in-ring wrestling (since 1971), Lawler has an overall count of 2541 matches, having won 1374 of them giving him a career win average of .541

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    When Evolution was about they had the basic formula
    Flair - Best of the Past
    HHH - Best of the Current
    Orton/Batista - Best of the Future

rather strange that Batista was the future considering he is older the Triple H

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Blog Entries
    I got most stories from DVDs,
    Like Stone Cold ate the raw potatoes while his time growing up because he was poor.

How During the original ECW Invasion in the 90's at King of the Ring in Philadelphia, when the ECW guys(invited by Vince) attacked ring side, a stage hand took it upon himself to confront TAZ and by telling him, "Do not do this." then TAZ told him "YOU don't want to do this", and threw him aside and broke the dude's shoulder.

While Stone Cold was on his way to a city for a show, he got bored driving, so he left phone messages on Christian's cell, saying:"I'm driving by a barn. What? I said I'm driving by a barn. I see a lot of cows. What? I said I see a lot of cows. What?" ...etc. which Christian approached Austin when he saw him, and told him to use the "What" in the ring because it was hilarious.

But another one was the story of one Jeff Jarrett leaving WWE due to having heat with Jim Ross and Austin, went to his dad in Florida to start his own wrestling company to give WWE "A run for their money". Thus the birth of one "Total Non-stop Action Wrestling."

Young AJ Styles was early in his wrestling career in Florida, when WWE contacted him for a contract deal, this meant big money for the young talent and future world champion, but his wife was pregnant at the time, and despite struggling through hard times, he turned down the deal to stay with his wife and work for the local wrestling organization.

Another one from a DVD, (the best one, "The Stone Cold Truth") Steve Williams just got the job at WWF and was working as the "Ring Master" with Ted DiBiase as his manager, but Steve felt like it was one of the worst gimmicks of all time. So he told Vince he wanted a different name. Vince asked him, "OK, you're not the Ring Master. Who are you?" Stone Cold replied, "I don't know, but I'm not the Ring Master." He was given a list of names to look over on evening, names like "Ice Man" came up and what not. While in his living room with this future Ex-Wife, he got stressed over the whole thing, when his ex-wife made them tea and she served him a cup and told him he'll figure it out. She told him to forget about it and to, and I quote, "Drink your tea before it gets 'stone cold'," then *snap* "that's your name right there!" Steve just sat there, thought about it for a second, then raised his eyes brows and a little smirk grew on his face.

That's all I got for now.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Did you know?

That when WWE chaged the February PPV, "No Way Out", to "Elimination Chamber" in 2010. That everyone around the world who broad cast the event went along with the name change except for one country that kept the "No Way Out" title......Germany. nuff said.

That's the truth, nothing personal or offensive agaisnt anyone, but I heard this when it changed.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Of the 8 participants in the MITB match at WM 24 only one still works for the WWE
    CM Punk

Gillz:
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:

Blog Entries
    When abyss was carrying Janice around he also had a branding iron for an episode which called bob
    bob and Janice are also the names of Dixie carters parents

Gillz:

Jack Phenix:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    FUN FACT: Did you know that man that drove The Honky Tonk man to the ring in his limo at Wrestlemania VI was none other than Page Joseph Falkinburg....AKA Diamond Dallas Page (Which makes this his official WWF/WWE debut)
    Yup. he drove it because he was asked if they can use it for the entrance. He said on one condition, that he can drive it. When told he wouldn't be able to get paid for it, he told them he'd do it for free. Never mattered to him.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Did you know? (Probably most of you do)

At Summer Slam 2002. The night Rey Mysterio was to face Kurt Angle, he had to hide under the ring from the beginning disguised in a jump suit as a stage hand. He had his mask in his pocket, and he was watching on a little monitor under the ring waiting for his que. When Kurt Angle came out, it was his time to shine, but before he can make his surprise entrance, he lost his mask, while taking off the jump suit, he forgot his mask was still in the pocket. He lost it for a good few minutes, with only the light from the little monitor, panicking. Luckily he was looking for it long enough to build good suspense, then he found it in time to have the match.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Vince McMahon Sr. was the one who gave Hogan and Andre their names.
    Follow the Buzzards