Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thouroughly enjoyed Rocky Balboa, even after the bitter taste left after Rocky 5. The newest Rambo was a treat aswell.

  2. #12
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Woah, I never sold Ledger, where you getting that Necro? You're 1 Angry Man yourself there!

    Jeff Bridges. He can do pretty much anything



  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Two guys that were given 2nd chances and proved their awesomeness:

    Robert Downey Jr.
    Mickey Rourke

  4. #14
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,452
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jeff Bridges. He can do pretty much anything
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Two guys that were given 2nd chances and proved their awesomeness:

    Robert Downey Jr.
    Mickey Rourke
    And this.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Woah, I never sold Ledger, where you getting that Necro? You're 1 Angry Man yourself there!

    Jeff Bridges. He can do pretty much anything
    Jeff Bridges is a national treasure, and just about one of the greatest American actors working today. Shame that when he finally won the Oscar, though, he got it for a film that really didn't deserve any awards (Crazy Heart, which was just sort of okay).


    EDIT: What in the hell is going on with the quotes?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #16
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    190
    i think Robert Downey Jr. is great, and the remake of True Grit proved Jeff Bridge's awesomeness, also Viggo Mortensen is pretty good.

  7. #17
    Robert Downey Jr. is great at playing the smug, entitled asshole, but I get sort of tired of seeing him play, well, the smug, entitled asshole all of the time.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #18
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Robert Downey Jr. is great at playing the smug, entitled asshole, but I get sort of tired of seeing him play, well, the smug, entitled asshole all of the time.
    Not sure about the quotes myself.

    I do like Justin Long's work



  9. #19
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,452
    Blog Entries
    1
    I've always thought that Giovanni Ribisi is great in small roles. His role's in Avatar, Saving Private Ryan, Freinds and My Name is Earl are a few that I can think of right now. Anyone else care about him enough to recommend any other movies I might catch him in.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I've always thought that Giovanni Ribisi is great in small roles. His role's in Avatar, Saving Private Ryan, Freinds and My Name is Earl are a few that I can think of right now. Anyone else care about him enough to recommend any other movies I might catch him in.
    Check out The Gift. He's awesome in that.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.