Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Blog Entries
    You certainly didn't say it here. I said it way back when he did Murder By Numbers but no one was interested because no one wanted to admit they watched it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You certainly didn't say it here. I said it way back when he did Murder By Numbers but no one was interested because no one wanted to admit they watched it
    You called it that early?

Well done Robstar

Blog Entries
    Matthew McConaughey has definitely won me over.

(Not because of Magic Mike but Lincoln Lawyer and Bernie)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Matthew McConaughey has definitely won me over.

(Not because of Magic Mike but Lincoln Lawyer and Bernie)

I saw the potential after watching A Time to Kill, but he made so many "meh" movies since then. I think the only real highlights for me between was probably his roles in U-571 and MAYBE 2 for the Money (I was more impressed by Pacino in the film, but felt he held his own). I was glad to see Lincoln Lawyer turn out to be a good redemption film for him that showed he still has talent.

ATM, I am still thinking that Ryan Reynold has the ability to transition into something great, but I don't know where the role is that will get him there for me. I thought he did a good job in Blade:Trinity, Liked his roles in Definately Maybe and The Nines and LOVED his character in Smoking Aces, but I wish he could outlive his Van Wilder role and quit with the random comedies (although I did like the Proposal). I think he had a solid showing in Safe House, but I am really hoping (for the sake of the comic book character, not that I think he can't pull it off) they are still casting as it is rumored and don't put him in the new Deadpool movie. I think that the movie should distance itself as far as possible from the abomination that was "Weapon X" in the X-Men Origins:Wolverine movie, even if I do think Reynolds is the ideal candidate for the role.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Reynolds is borderline for me - as in he's either going to do something seriously breakout and win an award or never get the chance and keep making harmless fluff forever. He's got the goods but he needs the material.

McConaughey was great in Tropic Thunder! I thought that part was understated and perfect for him

Blog Entries
    I'm still unsure about Jeremy Renner, his given some good performances in The Town and Hurt Locker but I'm not yet much of a fan

I'm still unsure about Jeremy Renner, his given some good performances in The Town and Hurt Locker but I'm not yet much of a fan
    I like the guy. I think he has a great look to him and I am really excited to see him play in the new Bourne film.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

No one believed me when I said Ryan Gosling was going to be the next big thing after seeing Half Nelson.
    After seeing that, Drive, & Ides of March I'm sold on Gosling.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Very sad to hear Bob Hoskins is retiring from acting since being diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Very sad to hear Bob Hoskins is retiring from acting since being diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease
    Fuck I was going to post this aswell.

After studying 'The long good Friday' for 6 months, the amount of respect and admiration I have for that guy is crazy. No one can play a east London gangster like he did, even Micheal Caine acknowledged who was the better of the 2.