Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wade Barrett vs Dolph Ziggler. Faction vs faction.

Wade needs some entertainment injected into his on screen work and its about time he got another top tier title shot. So I propose a feud with Ziggler. But Ziggles has a faction/entourage I hear you say. So give Wade an equally matched one. Pair him up with a heel turned Layla and a returning Mason Ryan. The matches would be solid. The outside interference would be balanced and entertaining.

Feel free to disagree. I know several of you will.

Blog Entries
    I like it! Anything that might yield more of what my sig does is alright by me. Plus we can have one musclebound oaf against the other

I'm with Robstar and I LOVE THIS IDEA! I am for this 10000%

Black Ninja!
    As long as layla gets to wrestle AJ more often. All for it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Sounds good, i would enjoy to see it. There was brief rumours of Layla turning heel a few months ago when Kaitlyn first won the title. Assuming they've all died down now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I like it! Anything that might yield more of what my sig does is alright by me.
    Best sig ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Good idea but I would put Drew McIntyre instead of Mason Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Good idea but I would put Drew McIntyre instead of Mason Ryan.
    Has he got shorter and put on 50lbs of muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Has he got shorter and put on 50lbs of muscle?
    It's not because in one faction you have a power house that you "must" have one in the other. Don't forget that Rey Mysterio took out the SES by himself and he's a small guy. How many times a powerhouse has been destroyed by a smaller guy ? Drew McIntyre is capable of taking Big E one on one, no doubt. I don't like Mason Ryan. Perhaps he has evolved since he's no more on TV, I don't know, but as Drew is not used correctly and we know what he is capable of, I prefer Drew.

One problem with this, a heel stable VS heel stable wouldn't really work well.

So someone is going to turn face, but who, If Barrett and Co were face only Barrett would have to turn, but Ziggler is already getting cheers as a heel but turning his Co face would mean three turns.

I suppose he forgot to say that Ziggler's stable turned face, as heel Layla would be in Wade's stable