Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Elimination Chamber & WrestleMania(RAW)

    This is how I think they should do it.

    First, the WWE title match, The Miz vs Jerry Lawler, everybody expects The Miz to retain here, but I believe this is the chance to do something very unpredictable and unforseen. The Miz dominates the matchup until the end, when the referee is knocked out, John Cena interferes gives Miz the AA, afterwards the King gives Miz a piledriver, and Jerry Lawler is the new WWE champion. After the title match Alex Riley and Miz gang attack Cena with the briefcase and chairshots, Cena has a "concussion" and doctors will not allow him to compete in the Chamber.

    Second, the Raw Elimination Chamber, during the entrances, The New Nexus attacks Randy Orton before he heads to the ring, and he is unable to compete. The Raw GM e-mails that they have found two replacements for Cena and Orton for the match tonight, Daniel Bryan and Triple H. Triple H takes out Sheamus right away in the match with a sledgehammer. Finally, it gets down to three Bryan, Punk, Morrison. Bryan and Morrison look like they are going to attack Punk, when Bryan turns on Morrison and Punk gives the GTS to Morrison. Punk tells Bryan to make a sacrifice to join The New Nexus, Bryan says OK, Bryan willingly takes a chair shot from Punk, and Punk goes to Wrestlemania.

    The next night on Raw, Jerry Lawler says he knows when it is time to step away and this is the time, Lawler forfeits the WWE Championship, on one condition, he gets a match at Wrestlemania with Michael Cole, the Raw GM agrees to Lawler's condition. The Raw GM, then states since the controveresy of last night's EC, the WWE title match at Wrestlemania will be a 4-way elimination, featuring Cena vs Miz vs Punk vs Orton. Also, at Wrestlemania, Triple H vs Sheamus, and John Morrisson vs Daniel Bryan.

    At Wrestlemania, Cole beats Lawler when the revealed Raw GM interferes and helps Cole. Morrison gets his revenge against Bryan, HHH beats Sheamus, and Miz wins the fatal four way at WM.

  2. #2
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    looks good ur plans are cool however they are featuring alex riley to fight the king
    and morrison will probably win the mitb this year so no us tittle for him
    the fatal four way for the wwe championship would make alot more sense to me than a single's match between the miz and cena
    i hope the wwe does indeed change that match bcuz i highly doubt they can get 1 million buyrates if the main event is edge vs adr and miz vs john cena

  3. #3
    Normal Member Rebel Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Apex of Existence
    Posts
    270
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    looks good ur plans are cool however they are featuring alex riley to fight the king
    and morrison will probably win the mitb this year so no us tittle for him
    the fatal four way for the wwe championship would make alot more sense to me than a single's match between the miz and cena
    i hope the wwe does indeed change that match bcuz i highly doubt they can get 1 million buyrates if the main event is edge vs adr and miz vs john cena
    I totally agree. Now if we could get a triple main event featuring:

    WWE Championship Fatal 4-Way: The Miz (C) vs. Jonh Cena vs. C.M. Punk vs. Randy Orton
    World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat: Edge (C) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian
    Phenom vs. Icon Dream Match: The Undertaker vs. Sting

    .......then we'd be in business!!!!!!!
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldwku View Post
    This is how I think they should do it.

    First, the WWE title match, The Miz vs Jerry Lawler, everybody expects The Miz to retain here, but I believe this is the chance to do something very unpredictable and unforseen. The Miz dominates the matchup until the end, when the referee is knocked out, John Cena interferes gives Miz the AA, afterwards the King gives Miz a piledriver, and Jerry Lawler is the new WWE champion. After the title match Alex Riley and Miz gang attack Cena with the briefcase and chairshots, Cena has a "concussion" and doctors will not allow him to compete in the Chamber.

    Second, the Raw Elimination Chamber, during the entrances, The New Nexus attacks Randy Orton before he heads to the ring, and he is unable to compete. The Raw GM e-mails that they have found two replacements for Cena and Orton for the match tonight, Daniel Bryan and Triple H. Triple H takes out Sheamus right away in the match with a sledgehammer. Finally, it gets down to three Bryan, Punk, Morrison. Bryan and Morrison look like they are going to attack Punk, when Bryan turns on Morrison and Punk gives the GTS to Morrison. Punk tells Bryan to make a sacrifice to join The New Nexus, Bryan says OK, Bryan willingly takes a chair shot from Punk, and Punk goes to Wrestlemania.

    The next night on Raw, Jerry Lawler says he knows when it is time to step away and this is the time, Lawler forfeits the WWE Championship, on one condition, he gets a match at Wrestlemania with Michael Cole, the Raw GM agrees to Lawler's condition. The Raw GM, then states since the controveresy of last night's EC, the WWE title match at Wrestlemania will be a 4-way elimination, featuring Cena vs Miz vs Punk vs Orton. Also, at Wrestlemania, Triple H vs Sheamus, and John Morrisson vs Daniel Bryan.

    At Wrestlemania, Cole beats Lawler when the revealed Raw GM interferes and helps Cole. Morrison gets his revenge against Bryan, HHH beats Sheamus, and Miz wins the fatal four way at WM.
    This is the kinda stuff I like to read. The only problem I have with this is that Wrestlemania is the stage to create heroes, and a fatal four-way does nothing to highlight individuals. I like the current rumored card which allows Miz and Alberto Del Rio to shine and tell a good story in the ring, and have their moment. But I like your way of thinking.

  5. #5
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    I totally agree. Now if we could get a triple main event featuring:

    WWE Championship Fatal 4-Way: The Miz (C) vs. Jonh Cena vs. C.M. Punk vs. Randy Orton
    World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat: Edge (C) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian
    Phenom vs. Icon Dream Match: The Undertaker vs. Sting

    .......then we'd be in business!!!!!!!

    true but i would make the fatal 4 way a last man standing fatal 4 way match
    i dont think it was done before
    the last superstar standing when the other 3 competitors are knocked down for the 10, wins.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Alex Riley vs Lawler at WM isn't set in stone. I believe it could be either Riley, or Cole.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.