View Poll Results: Where Do You See Curtis Axel Being The Most Successful?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Event Scene. World Title Competitor.

9 20.00%
  • Midcards. Intercontinental, Tag Team, Us title.

14 31.11%
  • Undercards. The Curtain-Jerker

3 6.67%
  • He can work anywhere on the card

3 6.67%
  • No where! He sucks. Fire him!

2 4.44%
  • Haven't seen much of him to decide yet. We watch and decide later.

14 31.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I suppose that's probably why they put Punk with Heyman too huh?
    No, they put Punk with Heyman because Heyman wanted to work with Punk. I also bet that Hennig's been put with Heyman because Heyman himself picked him out as a guy he wants to work with next.
    And if you've come to the conclusion that Hennig's boring based on his NXT work, then you haven't been watching very close.

Cutting a guy before he's even got started is exactly the type of negative attitude that a lot of WWE fans need to stop taking. Get your heads out of your asses people.
    You could be right but I was thinking more along the line of Lesnar and how Heyman was a great mouth piece for him. I'm not sure what I missed from Hennig that'll convince me he's interesting but I'm happy to be proven wrong.
    Consider my head removed from ass!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    You could be right but I was thinking more along the line of Lesnar and how Heyman was a great mouth piece for him. I'm not sure what I missed from Hennig that'll convince me he's interesting but I'm happy to be proven wrong.
    Consider my head removed from ass!
    The "heads out of asses" comment was more of a general comment rather than one aimed solely at you man! I've seen too many knock Hennig down when he's only been on one night. Not really the right attitude to take towards a guy they're clearly going to try and build as a future star.

I guess what I'm trying to say is; people shouldn't be so quick to judge how the Hennig/Heyman partnership works out when we've only seen one night of it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I can see him fighting for the World Heavyweight championship will be a new interesting guy competing for that title.

It's hard to predict this early, but i can tell you which HOFer went through my head when I saw him with Heyman, The way the promo went with HHH and how the match went. That wrestler that I thought of was Tully Blanchard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The "heads out of asses" comment was more of a general comment rather than one aimed solely at you man! I've seen too many knock Hennig down when he's only been on one night. Not really the right attitude to take towards a guy they're clearly going to try and build as a future star.

I guess what I'm trying to say is; people shouldn't be so quick to judge how the Hennig/Heyman partnership works out when we've only seen one night of it.
    I agree and don't worry I didn't take it personally.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Perfect 2 will not be world champion next week people, but he's here to stay. I don't see him going near a mid title feud, not anytime soon at least. A possible world title tease down the road, but high profile feuds nonetheless.

Blog Entries
    The only judgement I made was that I am worried it's all a work and Heyman will turn on him. The reaction to the slap was simply me saying, "what would I do if that was me?" and I certainly wouldn't have sat still for it. It wouldn't be for appearances but pride and unless they go with Joe being a "patiently waiting, biding his time, ruthless scheming heel", then I think they got that wrong.

Blog Entries
    He needs to make himself standout more because he just looks so average with that hobo haircut and beard.

Definitely way too early to even attempt any kind of call on how he could pan out. I do think some are over playing the none reaction, as it were, to the slap.

Not a bad debut for a repackaged guy, being aligned with Heyman and a match straight off the bat against HHH in the Main Event slot of the show, regardless of the ending to that match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    He needs to make himself standout more because he just looks so average with that hobo haircut and beard.
    He hasn't got a lot of hair left to work with.