? About Wwe wellness policy

How do guys like triple H, Brock, Ryback get away with passing for steroids while others are punished so harshly. I remover when Chris masters was punished for it to the point that he stopped and triple h even joked about it on raw live talking about all the weight he lost. There is Noway that H, Brock, Ryback and cena too aren't on the juice

Why is there no way, you really think a person can't get built and stay in shape without taking drugs?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Not built like Ryback no freaking way in hell! II bet you think Steiner and Bautista were natural too. Go back and look at orton before his last violation and then when he comes back. He was so jacked and now he's nothing like he used to be. Cena too. Look at Cena wwhen he was the Prototype before wwe and tell me he wasn't on the juice. I don't think there's anything wrong with using it just think rules should be the same for everyone.

No, stiener, hogan, lugar most of the 80s early 90s wrestlers were roid freaks, batista if I remember right was busted once so fuck him to. But I've seen people kept amazing bodies without using steriods especially considering a good chunk of their lives are taken up with training to stay in shape. I'm not trying to say that its impossible, I'm juts saying I'd rather not accuse them of something simply because their in great shape.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    How do guys like triple H, Brock, Ryback get away with passing for steroids while others are punished so harshly. I remover when Chris masters was punished for it to the point that he stopped and triple h even joked about it on raw live talking about all the weight he lost. There is Noway that H, Brock, Ryback and cena too aren't on the juice

you got proof there use? until you can you have proof your on meth. just because i say you are.

Blog Entries
    I don't think steroids, most likely HGH, big difference. They got stuff that leaves your urine in 24 hrs. There will be a day when a big guy will get popped with a vial and it'll be all over the news (a la Jeff Hardy).

You do realize in order to take HGH, it's activated with a steroid right?

Some people naturally have a high level.

At the end of the day, I really don't think WWE would risk another 'Benoit incident', I know you could argue that that was due to his concussions but the majority of people who saw it on the news were told steroids were found in his system, and that was the the of it, if another guy is found dead with roids inn his system then WWE will suffer, greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    Do you do roids?

yes steroids were found in his system at MEDICAL DOSES, not ALL steroids will make you nuts if taken properly, for example cortizone and cortizol are both steroids. Benoit snapped due to concussions
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.