Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Mysterio with child?

He looked like Danny DeVito in a luchador mask on this week's Smackdown. What is going on with that poor guy?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

he is growing old, and fat, i think he only has 2 years at most in wrestling, but wwe is ready, already hired 3 more masked mexican wrestlers to se which can be a good replacement

Blog Entries
    Hes almost 40, so I'm going to have to say that hes slowed down with age, so he doesn't work out as much as he used to in his prime, and doesn't stick to a strict healthy diet.

Mysterio has looked this way all year, edge isn't lookin too fit nowadays either.
    two great wrestlers coming to the end of their rope a lot of damage taken by those bodies over the years.
    plus i dont wanna say the "S" word is gone from WWE but it is lol

Should have been 18-1

Is he really almost 40? Damn. I hadn't realized he was that old.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by sXeKid View Post
    Mysterio has looked this way all year, edge isn't lookin too fit nowadays either.
    two great wrestlers coming to the end of their rope a lot of damage taken by those bodies over the years.
    plus i dont wanna say the "S" word is gone from WWE but it is lol
    I've known that Mysterio has been on the pudgy side for awhile now, but his state tonight was sort of shocking. I mean, he was making pre-firing Matt Hardy look svelte by comparison.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

His knees are killing him everytime he wrestles, which is probably why he doesn't really keep his image anymore, WWE knows they won't be able to keep him for long. Alberto Del Dio will take over... But you knew that already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I've known that Mysterio has been on the pudgy side for awhile now, but his state tonight was sort of shocking. I mean, he was making pre-firing Matt Hardy look svelte by comparison.
    The difference beetween Hardy and Rey is that Rey can pretty much jump as high as the 3rd rope..whilst Matt hasn't been up there in like 5 years.

Blog Entries
    Indeed he is only 36.
    You know what I say he needs? A long ass break to heal those knees!! I say give him a year off to do this and get back in better shape. It would also give us fans a break from him as his character is a bit stale. WWE have Sin Cara (who's merch is selling like hot cakes apparently) to carry the luchador flag in his absence, and like someone else said, they have a few other luchadors waiting in the wings.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!