Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Triple H angle

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I think they are just doing the storyline to distract everybody from what Ziggles is going through. I do however think Henning should have got the win via count out or forfit

I will say at least HHH is selling his 'injury' from the PPV while Cena isn't(considering he wrestled in the dark match after this past Raw, and pinning Swagger for the win)
    I think they did say he won, probably on the site.

I don't think he should have won outright though. Lots of folks complain about people being pushed too fast, too soon, and this would have been an example of it. Beating Trips is somewhat of a big deal. You don't go from beating trips to facing mid card jobbers, and expect to retain heat. All WWE needs to do is have Curtis take the blame for putting HHH down. It'll be a good rub, as long as folks don't start getting online and going to dirt sheets and wrestling forums.

--

As far as the OP, I can see them handling this fairly well. It involves HHH and he isn't going to put himself in a bad position. I'm slightly interested to see where it goes, but I can see it being the usual.

HHH comes back
    HHH wrestles, possibly wins or loses.
    HHH gets 'injured'
    HHH comes back and wins.

Wash repeat.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I don't know what there is left for HHH to do to be honest. Everything from this point out is just a needless add on to his career, maybe put a few people over but I can't really see Haitch doing too much of that. I could take him in an onscreen role as "acting COO" or whatever he is right now. Unfortunately, all I can take from this angle is a sure sign that he's got no intention of finishing things out with his in-ring career just yet. All I'd like to see from HHH now is a big retirement match.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know what there is left for HHH to do to be honest. Everything from this point out is just a needless add on to his career, maybe put a few people over but I can't really see Haitch doing too much of that. I could take him in an onscreen role as "acting COO" or whatever he is right now. Unfortunately, all I can take from this angle is a sure sign that he's got no intention of finishing things out with his in-ring career just yet. All I'd like to see from HHH now is a big retirement match.
    This. Stay out of the picture Paul.

Blog Entries
    I think it's so tacky. Don't make fun of an injury that is a major concern to every contact sport right now. An injury that has resulted in career ending and death. It's like faking a broken neck angle or faking a heart attack. What the hell are these writers getting paid for?

If they are so concerned about concussions then why did they let orton use the punt kick at extreme rules? Furthermore, I really don't see a point here... hes the coo and not a full time wrestler. he does not need to be doing this really, give a retirement speech or whatever and get back to your real job. Does not really benefit anybody. If they want to write off hhh, they could of just not made him show up after that hammer shot to the face and then a f-5.

I like it so far. Cause 1. It takes Triple H off tv for a while and lets him be the COO. 2. It makes Curtis Axel look more legit and over. I like how the match ended cause it left uncertainty in the air about Triple H but still shows that Curtis Axel is a real threat. I can see Curtis getting high up in the main event within a few months. And for the people saying he's making fun of Dolph, how? It's an angle. Plus I'm pretty sure Dolph doesn't mind. But then again Dolph doesn't remember his own birthday....

Blog Entries
    Did you read what I wrote? I didn't say that WWE is worried about concussions, I was berating them for not showing concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Did you read what I wrote? I didn't say that WWE is worried about concussions, I was berating them for not showing concern.
    Well its more of a case of them using a real life thing into a storyline. One one hand- its bringing attention to concussions. But on the other hand a real person in Ziggles is suffering from a real concussion, yet they(WWE) are using his injury, not to get sympathy for Ziggles, but for HHH. If it were Cena with a real concussion and not Ziggles, you know there would be an update on him every show.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I think it's so tacky. Don't make fun of an injury that is a major concern to every contact sport right now. An injury that has resulted in career ending and death. It's like faking a broken neck angle or faking a heart attack. What the hell are these writers getting paid for?
    I hate that too- whenever they have used that angle(heart attack) I usually turned the show off. Its creative being stupid and lazy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My thought is that they wanted a legitimate way to write Hunter off TV again by making him look strong, even when he was weak. You know, he struggled valiantly on so he might not have won the feud with Lesnar and Heyman, but he sure got the last word, so to speak. He's what everyone is talking about now, not Lesnar.
    This. I was thinking the exact same thing.