Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple H angle

Triple H angle

Well in the end of RAW like we all saw, The Game acted and sell like he almost passed out, and all that stuff... What are your thoughs about the way RAW ended. And where do you see this angle going?
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

I have no ideal where this is going. But they could have at least said if Axel won or not.

I think there like having a little trouble with the ref. First the last man standing at extreme rules, now this xD But I think he won by countout.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

I thought Dr. Sam Beckett leaped into Triple H.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Then there's this tweet from Lawler -

Jerry Lawler @JerryLawler I want to apologize to Triple H and his family for insinuating that he may have had a stroke. I know firsthand how upsetting it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    I think there like having a little trouble with the ref. First the last man standing at extreme rules, now this xD But I think he won by countout.
    Do the refs not like counting the main guys out? Because that's what it seems like lately.

Quote Originally Posted by jlsniper View Post
    Do the refs not like counting the main guys out? Because that's what it seems like lately.
    Yeah I think it's something like that. "Oh there goes barrett or cesaro out of the ring. Let's count them out!". "Cena? HHH? Yeah I forgot how to count. Maybe if I just ignore the situation and I don't make something about it, at all... They'll give me more money!".
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Then there's this tweet from Lawler -

Jerry Lawler @JerryLawler I want to apologize to Triple H and his family for insinuating that he may have had a stroke. I know firsthand how upsetting it could be.
    Didn't know about this. Thank you for the information. And they are playing like Hunter doesn't remember the match and he just remember his entrance. I'm really looking forward to this.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

I mean, did the ref try at all to count for Cena vs Ryback at the end? Showed him run backstage, then boom, nothing. And the ref also didn't count when Triple H was outside the ring, that's a problem.

I first thought Raw, knowing how much time was left, was not going to have this match and they would let Curtis Axel attack Triple H from behind. Anyways, I was fine with how it ended, although I wish they would have given Curtis Axel the vicotry by count out or whatever it is called when someone cannot go on due to injury. I liked how WWE actually showed for once the aftermatch of a PPV. By the way, Triple H did a fine job at selling something was wrong with him.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6