Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    It's kind of funny. All you guys ever say is "oh this guy should retire." "Oh we need new blood" "Oh the WWE/TNA is stale" Then when a "new" face appear, your focus is "Oh his name is wrong"...The IWC is just a bunch of ladies sitting around and bitching.
    Gimmick infringement!!

    Fack the Drive By iWC. (TM Robstar)

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Gimmick infringement!!

    Fack the Drive By iWC. (TM Robstar)
    I got nothing

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    I got nothing
    Basically I agree with you, in my own unique way.

  4. #64
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    *laughs at the guys who are part of the IWC, yet believe they're not part of the IWC for some obscure reason*


    FACK the Steve's Right Peg Of Doom, I fuck your ass like Egyptian camel you Englishman bastard, win gold medal for breaking your back FACK!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    *laughs at the guys who are part of the IWC, yet believe they're not part of the IWC for some obscure reason*


    FACK the Steve's Right Peg Of Doom, I fuck your ass like Egyptian camel you Englishman bastard, win gold medal for breaking your back FACK!
    I love you Robbie, I hope you know that.

  6. #66
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,882
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    It's kind of funny. All you guys ever say is "oh this guy should retire." "Oh we need new blood" "Oh the WWE/TNA is stale" Then when a "new" face appear, your focus is "Oh his name is wrong"...The IWC is just a bunch of ladies sitting around and bitching.
    And you're now one of them!
    Welcome to the club
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And you're now one of them!
    Welcome to the club
    Well yeah!
    When do I get my, everything sucks glasses?
    I Mean from now on, my main reason to watch wrestling is to hate it right?

  8. #68
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    Well yeah!
    When do I get my, everything sucks glasses?
    I Mean from now on, my main reason to watch wrestling is to hate it right?
    No, no, no it's more of a fine art than that. You can like things like CM Punk and The Shield because thats what is "cool" to like, but you have to hate all things Cena, HHH, basically any fan favourite. You need to claim you could write better yet offer no alternative solutions or examples then join an efed and pretend that is exactly what you're doing, thereby making you so much better and knowledgeable than any guy working in creative anywhere. You also have to defend any and all criticisms of TNA, even if they are true. Basically, this is the outline for your job on the committee.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    Well yeah!
    When do I get my, everything sucks glasses?
    I Mean from now on, my main reason to watch wrestling is to hate it right?
    You have to complete the initiation:
    You will be forced to watch The Marine 2, The Chaperone and The Marine 3 back to back.
    You will have to listen to Jeff Hady's album on loop for 24 hours.
    You will have to watch all of Ted DiBiase Jr matches on loop for 8 hours, if you nod off you will be made to start over
    Finally you have to spend 5 hours in a sauna with Robstar.

  10. #70
    Fresh Member DannyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On a rock in space.
    Posts
    56
    I like that his is the 3rd heyman guy i mean load of people kept saying it was going to be RVD but in away i glad it wasnt im a fan of him but its good to see WWE pushing other stars.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.