Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    For every Swagger there's a Riley, a DiBiase, an Ezekial Jackson, a David Otunga and a Tyson Kidd.
    True. There's no argument in that one cause is the damn true.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    True. There's no argument in that one cause is the damn true.
    No doubt, but there's a limit to what you can get the audience to buy. What they did with Swagger isn't too far removed from his original gimmick - thus it's easier to make that connection in the minds of most fans.

I think Rock might have something to do with this push since he rated Curtis very highly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    I think Rock might have something to do with this push since he rated Curtis very highly.
    I agree. And Rock is not the only one. Count Undertaker as well.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Warning: Insanely trivial and nitpicky comments to follow...

There's something about McGilligutty's look and overall appeal that just kills his credibility to me. Maybe its his hair, or his semi-jacked, sorta still pudgy frame - but I just don't feel like he looks special. I'm sure he's incredibly sound in the ring, but he just feels average. Does he stand out by exhibiting any of the following characteristics that get people over: strength, speed, awesome mic skills, good looks, high flying acrobatics, massive personality? I just dont think he stands out with any of those categories. Hopefully I'm completely wrong and he surprises me, but Axel feels average.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I don't care. I'm just thankful it wasn't RVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I lol'ed when he came out. Like do they really think we're that stupid that we don't remember his old name? I hope some of u r right and heyman swerves him and buries him upon the return of a superstar of much greater importance. Too many new guys right now imo
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Blog Entries
    I think it's ruined already when hh smacked his face
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I think it's ruined already when hh smacked his face
    Yep, they should have brawled after that, not have him taking it like a punk. It's not adding up!

I like the talent and I'm happy he got the spot. Do I trust the WWE to use him correctly? Not yet. So hopefully they do, especially since he has Paul Heyman with him.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"