Hybrid View

Curtis Axel Debuts

Well... What are your thoughs about the Curtis Axel (Michael McGillicutty) Debut? Are you satisfied with the fact that he is the "third client" of Paul Heyman? Do you see it coming?
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a bit of a let down, but it's kinda cool to see him hopefully get a meaningful push. His in-ring talent deserves it, and with Heyman as his mouth piece it could do wonders for his career. On his own he bored everyone everywhere everytime he opened his mouth.

No, I didn't see it coming.

Yes, it is a stupid name. He's now got two first names. I actually think that Axel Curtis would have been a better choice.

No, it's not worse than his previous moniker.

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how far they push him.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    It's a bit of a let down, but it's kinda cool to see him hopefully get a meaningful push. His in-ring talent deserves it, and with Heyman as his mouth piece it could do wonders for his career. On his own he bored everyone everywhere everytime he opened his mouth.

No, I didn't see it coming.

Yes, it is a stupid name. He's now got two first names. I actually think that Axel Curtis would have been a better choice.

No, it's not worse than his previous moniker.

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how far they push him.
    I didn't see it coming either. What I did have, was like an impossible hope that it would be cesaro xD But it's not so bad. If he knows how to use this oportunity, like you said it will do wonders for his career. Yeah stupid name, and sorry for the example I'm gonna do, but Daniel Bryan has two first name too. And yeah I agree with you about the Axel Curtis, it's a better than Curtis Axel. And with heyman like his mouthpiece, I see a great future in his career.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Blog Entries
    I'm wondering if it's still not just a Heyman work and in a few weeks either Brock or Punk will come out and destroy poor old Joe. It would have been much, much better if he had steamrolled HHH in their match. I guess we'll see, but it's just something about it that still rings hollow - like when Heyman used Maddox.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm wondering if it's still not just a Heyman work and in a few weeks either Brock or Punk will come out and destroy poor old Joe. It would have been much, much better if he had steamrolled HHH in their match. I guess we'll see, but it's just something about it that still rings hollow - like when Heyman used Maddox.
    I got that feeling when I saw curtis making his entrance for the match. I know it's like a little away from realistic, but I got in my head this idea about someone returning. A big name, like RVD or something like that. So then, when the HHH thing happen, caught me by surprise.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, just because it's WWE and they usually don't take time drawing out a swerve like they should, doesn't mean we won't see it happen here. Like I said.....remember the Maddox. It'll be a shame because it will absolutely kill whatever hope Joe might have had in WWE but that has never stopped them from taking the low road before.

I just hope he doesn't get tossed aside once summerslam rolls around and punk and lesnar both come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, just because it's WWE and they usually don't take time drawing out a swerve like they should, doesn't mean we won't see it happen here. Like I said.....remember the Maddox. It'll be a shame because it will absolutely kill whatever hope Joe might have had in WWE but that has never stopped them from taking the low road before.
    I don't worry about that happening, I mean look at swagger jobbing for months. He comesback and BOOM! New gimmick, and he has a push. Joe was a jobber back then when he was with the new nexus thing. And now he re-debuts in a Main Event match againts HHH?
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    Well... What are your thoughs about the Curtis Axel (Michael McGillicutty) Debut? Are you satisfied with the fact that he is the "third client" of Paul Heyman? Do you see it coming?
    ABOUT DAMN TIME anyone who saw his feud with Kidd knows he is one of the best talents on the roster

I did see it coming tho because of the relationship between him & brock and as soon as i saw his name(we don't get it in Aus till 2moro) I knew it was him
    Being Gay Doesn't Mean You can't watch wrestling, It just means we enjoy watching it more

Didn't see it coming at all!!

I am happy that he is finally getting a push i really though he was going to win NXT Season 2 as he stood out to me the most.