Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CM Punk vs Curtis Axel at Summerslam?

Basically, when CM Punk returns I think he returns as a babyface and starts a feud with Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. The angle would be that Brock Lesnar beats CM Punk at Summerslam after Paul heyman screws CM Punk over. After this, could you see WWE going in this direction and booking a face CM Punk vs Curtis Axel for Night of Champions? Curtis Axel would have Heyman to do the mic work and CM Punk could be the confused babyface.

I think this feud has potential and could truly establish Axel as a legit star. Heyman as his mouthpiece and feuding a guy with some of the best mic work in the WWE. What do you think? is the WWE building Axel up for a feud with CM Punk?

I quite like the idea of CM Punk Vs. The Paul Heyman guys. especially if HHH Joins in to make things equal and could possibly culminate at Survivor Series in a high Profile Tag match or if they manage to add others in, a Classic Survivor Series Elimination. plus the Rub Curtis could get off CM Punk alone Never mind the likes of Heyman and Brock would be immense if built correctly

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You have the title of this thread asking if CM Punk should face Curtis Axel at Summerslam, but then go on to say that they should square off at COTC. Weird.

Blog Entries
    A) If Brock beats Punk and Punk then gets fo feud with Curtis, they don't only start a feud with Lesnar and Punk at Summerslam, they end it there as well.
    B) I think Punk deserves better than this. He should'nt be kicked out Heyman's stable, he should be leading it. Let Lesnar and Curtis tag, Punk for the title, and in the long run Heyman's group versus The Shield.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I'm all up for CM Punk facing Paul Heyman guys -- but I think Summerslam 2013 is too soon. :/ I honestly think HHH vs. CM Punk should be the match at Summerslam. Then afterwards, we break CM Punk off from Heyman's group, turn him babyface, and then begin the Punk vs. Heyman guy's feud.

CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel needs to happen eventually. But I'm willing to save it for the October PPV. Then survivor series needs to be where CM Punk faces Brock Lesnar. It'll give that PPV a big match feel. If not Survivor Series, then definitely Royal Rumble 2014.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Wouldn't Heyman have to had screwed Punk over before Summerslam for Axel vs. Punk?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McQueen View Post
    Basically, when CM Punk returns I think he returns as a babyface and starts a feud with Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. The angle would be that Brock Lesnar beats CM Punk at Summerslam after Paul heyman screws CM Punk over. After this, could you see WWE going in this direction and booking a face CM Punk vs Curtis Axel for Night of Champions? Curtis Axel would have Heyman to do the mic work and CM Punk could be the confused babyface.

I think this feud has potential and could truly establish Axel as a legit star. Heyman as his mouthpiece and feuding a guy with some of the best mic work in the WWE. What do you think? is the WWE building Axel up for a feud with CM Punk?
    No way this will happen. Punk will return as a heel

I doubt that C.M Punk will come back as a face. This is an excellent match idea that can possibly happen at Wrestlemania 30 when C.M Punk babyface turn is in effect.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

If C.M Punk comes back as a face, that would be shocking news for the WWE Universe. It is not possible because his face turns usually turn bad and does not have the same mindset as a heel superstar would. C.M Punk works better as a heel and a heel vs heel match at Summerslam would be something different for a change and can bring some prestige back to the manager division.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    I think Axel is going to be fed to Punk when he returns but Punk as a heel still