View Poll Results: Who in the Shield Will Be The Most Successful In WWE?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dean Ambrose

12 48.00%
  • Seth Rollins

2 8.00%
  • Roman Reigns

3 12.00%
  • ALL OF THEM!

6 24.00%
  • None of them!

0 0%
  • Don't know yet. I'll keep watching them and make a decision later.

2 8.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who In The Shield Will Be The MOST Successful?

Fun little poll. Gotta know guys. Who do you see out of three wrestlers in the Shield being the most successful? Not just in terms of popularity, but title reigns and overall production of good quality TV.

I honestly think THEY ALL have the potential do great things in WWE. Each one brings something different. Roman Reigns has a GREAT look, gives off an intimidating feel, and works well as a powerhouse wrestler. Obviously, Seth Rollins is the most refined and innovative wrestler of the bunch and that might allow for some awesome matches in the future. But, if I had to pick one, it would be Dean Ambrose. He is the best talker and has the best character out of three. He has a different in-ring style that helps him stand out and someone that I easily see winning world titles. When this team splits up, I'll be watching eagerly to see what they do with this man going forward.

Your thoughts?
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries
    Roman Reigns. Biggest of the bunch and from a family of wrestlers... it seems silly not to pick him IMO.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    WWE would be silly not to make sure that all 3 make it to the top, because all 3 have that potential.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I voted "don't know yet" as they're actually all successful.

If I had to pick one of them I would go with Seth Rollins.

I find it hard to chose. If this were TNA, I'd say all of them would go on to greatness. But in WWE- I never know how they come up with some stuff creatively- they have their set ways and don't always give the ones you would think the BIG push. The predictable thing(the WWE way) would be Reigns for what Dennis said above. But to poke holes in Dennis's theory- just look at Joe Henning, look at Nattie, look at the Uso's, look at Harry Smith, look at Jessy(Ray Gordy)- didn't mean shit who they are related to. They are either lucky to get TV time or as in Harry and Ray's case- fired

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Dean Jon Moxley Ambrose.

I went for Reigns, my personal favorite of the group, he is a freaking beast, his Mic skills are pretty good he comes across as crazy intimidating, and he looks bigger than he actually is, so he won't be as limited in what he can do when compared to other power houses.

he is what I call a five tool player.

Look
    Intensity
    Mic Skills
    Speed
    Power

wether he'll be the most successful in the long run i don't know but I'd be willing to bet some serious money that he will be the breakout star of the group.

Well I picked Ambrose as I really do think he will go the farthest. However, Rollins is my absolute favorite of the three and I really hope he does great as well.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

All of them. I would say Ambrose. "He has a bright future" like HHH said. But yeah, they all have potencial and talent. I see the three of them like the future.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

At the end of the day, it's a good problem to have when fans can't agree on which one will be the most successful. All three possess awesome qualities. I actually voted for Rollins. His title belt propeller swinging face days had me sold. He's the man.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL