View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 97 of 254 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Is it not penis', like I wrote it?
    i couldn't see the '

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    i couldn't see the '
    That's because you're too busy playing with willys.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That's because you're too busy playing with willys.
    Someone has to do that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

:

Best Match: Pamich/Eclipse
    Best Promo: Chris Divine
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I dont think so, great job by all
    Any Other Positives: Great to have hidden Divines suprise appearence
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I am going to stick with a few people, I would have thoguht if IC counted then it would have been Brock v Israel though I guess thats why Israel won and not Artemis as he is one hell of a promoer.
    Overall Show Grade: A- very good show my friend and the final was very well written.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    :

Best Match: Pamich/Eclipse
    Best Promo: Chris Divine
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I dont think so, great job by all
    Any Other Positives: Great to have hidden Divines suprise appearence
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I am going to stick with a few people, I would have thoguht if IC counted then it would have been Brock v Israel though I guess thats why Israel won and not Artemis as he is one hell of a promoer.
    Overall Show Grade: A- very good show my friend and the final was very well written.
    To be fair to R(ob) he is a very busy guy and doesn't have as much time as some of us to spend IC'ing... He writes the hell out of his promos though and that's what the contest was about.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    To be fair to R(ob) he is a very busy guy and doesn't have as much time as some of us to spend IC'ing... He writes the hell out of his promos though and that's what the contest was about.
    I couldnt agree with you more mate and he does do a heck of a promo and if that was the criteria ok and I have no beef with Magglis decisions especially seeing as they benefitted me in all seriousness though I can see why TTC was as he put it "A Bit Effy" about it.
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Also I would like to say a big thank you to Magglis on a smooth running of the tournament and for having faith in my guy especially seeing how in round one it was a bit of a coin flip, and with that I would love to say thanks to Scribbler for combining with one hell of a promo in the first round, you may have just made my character better for it and also a shout out to TTC for not only saying that he was glad that I won it, the ICs we had was awesome and even though I consider TTC one of if not the best at ICing... I would like to think that I hung in there with Brock
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

I think you all know how hard is to decide the winner when all the guys are doing excellent job.Like i said before is a matter of opinions, I'm taking a lot of things into consideration and with what i saw from you guys i believe i took the right decisions about the winners and the EWNGP winner.

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    True that and his ic posts and promos are always quality

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I think you all know how hard is to decide the winner when all the guys are doing excellent job.Like i said before is a matter of opinions, I'm taking a lot of things into consideration and with what i saw from you guys i believe i took the right decisions about the winners and the EWNGP winner.
    I can not argue with that boss
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.