View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 83 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #821
    EWN Grand Prix #2 Roster:

    Ali Kazam

    Kaige Chamberlain

    AJ Dixon

    Kyojin

    Orion Slayde

    Mike Hawk

    Mr Smyth

    ????????

    EWN Grand Prix #2 fight card:

    Quarterfinal round matches:


    Kyojin vs ??????

    Orion Slayde vs Mr Smyth

    Mike Hawk vs AJ Dixon

    Ali Kazam vs Kaige Chamberlain


    Edit: Promo assignments for the EWN Grand Prix #2 competitors will be out after i post Grand Prix #1 final show
    Last edited by magglis; 12-24-2012 at 08:13 PM.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #822
    Mr. Smyth is in too?

    ....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  3. #823
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,658
    what a good card, can't wait to see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  4. #824
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,812
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    EWN Grand Prix #2 Roster:

    Ali Kazam

    Kaige Chamberlain

    AJ Dixon

    Kyojin

    Orion Slayde

    Mike Hawk

    Mr Smyth

    ????????

    EWN Grand Prix #2 fight card:

    Quarterfinal round matches:


    Kyojin vs ??????

    Orion Slayde vs Mr Smyth

    Mike Hawk vs AJ Dixon

    Ali Kazam vs Kaige Chamberlain


    Edit: Promo assignments for the EWN Grand Prix #2 competitors will be out after i post Grand Prix #1 final show
    Just a bit of advice- I don't like how I have no idea who my opponent is. Not because it's my opponent, but because in a competition like this, I feel that every single person should be openly named.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  5. #825
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just a bit of advice- I don't like how I have no idea who my opponent is. Not because it's my opponent, but because in a competition like this, I feel that every single person should be openly named.
    I kind of agree.
    ]

  6. #826
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just a bit of advice- I don't like how I have no idea who my opponent is. Not because it's my opponent, but because in a competition like this, I feel that every single person should be openly named.
    I agree. In a fed or in WWE it's ok to have surprise entrants and such, but in a tournament like this, it's not really fair in my eyes. All it does is give an unfair advantage to the surprise guy over his opponent, in this case Eddie.
    I mean you wouldn't have surprise entrants into the Formula 1 GP, or the World Cup or whatever, in the same way, you shouldn't here IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just a bit of advice- I don't like how I have no idea who my opponent is. Not because it's my opponent, but because in a competition like this, I feel that every single person should be openly named.
    In one way mate I agree with you and probably I would be a bit annoyed if I was facing a mystery opponent as well, though for the tournament as a whole there is a little enthusiam as to who this mystery opponont is and maybe they will be revealed before the show, also there is two weeks of first round matches so possibly it would be revealed on week 1 who you are facing on week 2.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  8. #828
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,187
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Mr. Smyth is in too?

    ....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    In the same tournament as Chamberlain & Kyojin. Shits about to kick off, big time!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just a bit of advice- I don't like how I have no idea who my opponent is. Not because it's my opponent, but because in a competition like this, I feel that every single person should be openly named.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I kind of agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree. In a fed or in WWE it's ok to have surprise entrants and such, but in a tournament like this, it's not really fair in my eyes. All it does is give an unfair advantage to the surprise guy over his opponent, in this case Eddie.
    I mean you wouldn't have surprise entrants into the Formula 1 GP, or the World Cup or whatever, in the same way, you shouldn't here IMO.
    That's a part of the last show of EWN Grand Prix 1.I want to build some anticipation and give more reasons to read the last show.No one will have advantage over the others
    Last edited by magglis; 12-25-2012 at 12:14 PM.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    In the same tournament as Chamberlain & Kyojin. Shits about to kick off, big time!
    If you aren't in the finals with me, I'll be disappoint.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.