View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 77 of 254 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Just remember bud that long promos are not quality promos
    Thanks for the reminder mate

Filler one

I'm really excited for the coming semifinals.If you haven't read my post about the semifinals promos you should read it now.Show coming up next

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Brock Edwards better win!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I just want to say that I really enjoyed my promo with SB/Ano Doom. Hope you guys enjoy!

The show is NEXT!

Chris Mason: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to EWN Grand Prix.We are live from the TD Garden in Boston Massachussets the home of Boston Celtics.Hello everybody my name is Chris Mason and Jack Madison is at ringside.

Jack Madison: What a great first week we had Chris.Israel Pamich beat Sagittarius Blue to advance to the next round and in the main event after a great match Artemis Eclipse beat HolyJose and earn his place to the semifinals.

Chris Mason: We had a great show last week, we will have a great show tonight.

Jack Madison: That's right Chris Brock Edwards is going to face Ano Doom and in the main event Luke Jameson is set to face "Die Hard" Hanz Gruber.

Chris Mason: Christy Hemmie is backstage with Brock Edwards minute away from his match vs Doom.

Jack Madison:: Hi Christy!

*We cut over to the backstage area. We then get a good visual of Christy Hemme with a microphone in hand.*

Christy: Thanks guys.I'm here backstage with the man named Brock Les...... I mean Edwards.

*Just as Hemme announces Brock, Brock heads over with a pissed off look.*

Brock: Introduce me again.

Christy: Ummm..... sorry. What?

Brock: I said you will reintroduce me and you will do it right this time.

Christy: Fine. Ladies and gentlem......

*Brock then hands a piece of paper to Christy.*

Christy: I can do my job, Brock.

Brock: Doesn't seem like it. Now read the paper or else.

Christy: You wouldn't hurt a women.

Brock: Just try me.

*Takes a deep breath and looks at the paper.*

Christy:
    Idiots around the world shut your damn mouths. As I now have the future of wrestling. He is a soon to be a huge star in BITW. This man is the true star of IWA and no one there can match him. The man with me here tonight is going to be the winner of this tournament. He will be the one to receive the huge check and trophy. He will then come back and wrestle oncemore to be crowned the Champions of Champions. This is........... BROCK................. EDWARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Brock: Much better. Now you may begin with your obvious questions. So, go ahead and ask me about my thoughts on my opponent for tonight.

Christy: Well, actually I wanted to ask you on your intentions for here.

Brock: Oh look you thought outside the box for once. Yet that wasn't enough. Why would I want to reveal my intentions for joining this when I have a good while to do that. Maybe like just before I win this whole damn thing, since there is no real competition.

Christy: Well, Brock you still need to win your first match against Ano Doom, so you can advance.

Brock: You clearly didn't hear me. He is like the rest of this dumbass idiots trying to advance to their next round. They try, so hard to prepare, but unlike the rest or Doom I am already prepare. Not only physically, but mentally. There is no one here that can reach my level. I am in more advance level that it's scary. People here say they are the best or they can beat up anyone. However, that's part of their gimmick. While in the other hand I actually live to fight anyone that is put in front of me. It doesn't matter if it's a man, women, or child. I have no fear on kicking their asses. Now, you might say that I have no morals or values, but I do. They are called "Taking Over".

Christy: Interesting to know Brock, but aren't you a bit intimated by Ano Doom?

Brock: Why should I? Just cause he some sort of monster? That doesn't fear me for one bit. I am Brock Edwards an asskicker. I have no problem beating this horror movie wannabe doofus......

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

*Suddenly,Christy gasps strongly and takes a step back immediately...Someone steps next to her and Brock...Its Ano Doom as Christy can't help but marvel at him and the mere sight of The Demon Cyborg,getting a quick full glance of Doom from top to bottom...She then appears to regain her composure. Doom is shaking and sweating as always...seeming ready to explode at any given moment with all the intensity coming off of him. He looks right at Brock with a look that appears to be burnt in his abnormally colored eyes...Never wavering...Never blinking or showing the slightest distraction...Its fight time again and Doom is more focused than ever...*

Ano Doom:Hello Christy...Still talking there huh Brock? WHEN is it time for me to erase you from this whole tournament? Ms Crimson here is right...And you KNOW it...You have every reason in the world to be afraid of me...I will make Jason Meyers second guess even allowing you in this tournament when its all said and done...Talk this futile tough talk while you can...Because once I destroy you just like I'm going to do to everyone else here...It will be no...more...words. You will not stand the slightest chance against The Demon Cyborg...You say I "Try so hard to prepare mentally and physically" well you look at me right now. Do I look like someone who isn't fully in the zone and ready and fully capable to crush anyone I decide to? GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK I'M TIRED OF YOUR MOUTH. You also say people here say they can take down anyone and fighting is what you live to do...You're already outmatched because I breath fighting 24/7...It drives me day in and day out...I was engineered for fighting and you will very soon see just what I mean...

*Brock then gets a bit closer to Ano.*

Brock: You want to talk about fighting and how it drives your life? That's fine by mean cause you know as well as me that is just bullshit. However, when I say it's something that people actually that know is true. Come on you don't look like you belong in a scientific lab, so they can know what the fuck you are. While, if I went to a laboratory, they would like to experiment on me, so they can try to figure why I'm so damn awesome. You also say that you are going to erase my name from this tournament. Isn't that nice? You have a good imagination for you to think about that. You see you will be the first one to feel my wrath and strength while I erase you from the face of this planet. So, you better take a good steps back, before I decide to finish you off early..

*Doom stares him in the face sharply and continues breathing deep.*

Ano Doom:Is that right Brock? Is that so? I have walked INTO this tournament for no other reason than beating the living shit out of everyone else,and you just happen to be my first opponent.You're not gonna be any thing close to a a hassle to me,you may be first up agains The Demon Cyborg but the rest will look just like you because tonight I set an example...By showing each and every one else that I face what's coming to them. You are nothing to me but a loud mouthed braggart with delusions of grandeur...waiting to be destroyed...Waiting to be mowed down...Waiting....To be snapped in half. Yes I'm going to wipe you right out from this whole thing in just a short matter of time. In no time at all.

*Both men stay on each others face as the cameras fade to black*

*Commercial*

Oh akbar....

Brock Edwards

*The cameras are back from the commercial break and Brock Edwards comes out for action.A big chorus of boos sounds from the fans while Brock heads down to the ramp with a cocky smile in his face.He looks too confident as he slowly makes his way into the ring*

Mark Cooper:
    The following quarterfinal round match is set for one fall,the winner of the match will advance to the semifinal round of EWN Grand Prix.Introducing first from Minneapolis,Minesota Brrrroooocckk Eeeedwaaaards!

Jack Madison: You see that smile Chris that's a sign of
    confidence .

Chris Mason: Brock can be cocky for now but when Ano Doom come out everything will be different.

Ano Doom!!

*Ano Doom comes out from the back and the fans seem frightened by the looks of this man as he walks down the ramp slowly.He slowly climbs the ropes and into the ring.Doom tries to get in Edwards face but the ref sends him to the corner*

Mark Cooper: And he's opponent from the Netherworld Aaaaano Dooooooooommmm!

Jack Madison: This guy looks like he came out from a horror film.

Chris Mason: Oh really, you have to be the first one who said that.

Jack Madison: Indeed, i'm.

(Edwards/Lesnar vs Ano Doom/Taker start from 8:00 stop at 12:20)

Edwards crawls over and covers Doom who kicks out at one with authority, sending Edwards to the outside.Doom is back on his feet and Edwards slowly tries to climb back into the ring.Brock is on the outside side of the ropes and Doom grabs him just to bring him in with a hard suplex.Doom allows Brock to get up and Brock tries to get some momentum with some punches to Doom's rib cage area and then goes for the closeline but Doom grabs him with his large hands and resumes with a bearhug.Brock tries to break the hold with a few punches to the ribs but Doom squeezes more the hold.

Chris Mason: Oh man Edwards is in a really tough situation.

Jack Madison: This hold can break the ribs of Brock's body.

Edwards is in a excruciating pain.The refs ask Brock if he wants to quit but Brock screams no.He ties to fight the hold once again this time with some headbutts. He manages to break the hold powers him back to the ropes and then hits him with a big shoulderblock sending Doom to the outside.Now Brock gets out of the followed by the ref.He picks Doom up only to send him hard to the steel steps.He picks him up again just to send him back in.Brock gets back in and with no hesitation goes for the cover....

One!

Two!

Thrnoooo...

Jack Madison: What a collusion Doom had with the steel steps i thought that Brock had him there.

Doom kicks out again this time not that easily.Brock is up and goes to the ropes taunting the fans by screaming "I'm the next big thing".The fans are booing him loudly.Suddenly the fans start cheering and as he turns Doom is back on his feet and nails with the Demon's trick(Discus elbow strike)!Doom goes for the cover....

One!

Two!

Thre....noooo....

Chris Mason: He kicked out!Brock Kicked out!

Jack Madison: This is amazing, what a comeback by Doom but Brock is still in there.

Doom looks pissed and screams to Edwards to get up.Brock tries desperately to get on his feet.Doom waits and readies himself for another Demon's pick.Charges for the discus elbow but Edwards was playing possum and not only caught Doom with The Next(F-5), slamming him hard to the canvas, he went immediately for the pin too.Ref covers....

One!

Two!

Thre....noooo....

This time Doom is the one to kick out Brock's finishing move.Brock is shocked he can't believe that Doom kicked out.He screams to ref for not counting the 3.Brock starts punching the canvas.He gets up and heads to the corner, trying to remove the turnbuckle cover.Ref says to Brock "What are you doing" and then pushes him from the corner and tries to put the cover back.Brock now tries to reach something in his pants.

Chris Mason: What the hell is Brock doing ?

Brock takes out the brass knuckles and blasts Doom who just got up with a brass knuckles punch.Brock screams to the ref, who had his back turned to the corner, to count.The fans are booing Brock's actions loudly,the ref counts...

One!

Two!

Three!

Cooper: Here is your winner and advances to the semifinal round of Grand Prix 1 Brrrrooooock Eeeedwaaardss

Chris Mason: What the hell ?He cheated, this is the second week that someone cheats to win.

Jack Madison: Brock won.He beat the freak, what a win!

Chris Mason: He cheated he should feel embarrassed about his actions.

Jack Madison: How many times i have to say this.The ref never saw anything, that means he won cleanly.What a win for Brrrrooooocck.I love his name, Brrrrooooock.

*The camera's cut to a commercial break, as Edwards stands triumphant in the ring with his hands raised.*

*Commercial*

Oh akbar....

My part is up.HJ you can take it from here

Oh akbar....

Just read your part of the show Magglis great stuff and an awesome promo by TTC

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.