View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 74 of 254 FirstFirst ... 24 647273747576 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Black Ninja!
    I want any of the various characters I ever had to face Van...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Surely its not just the first match this month huh? Lack of activity's got me confused.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Surely its not just the first match this month huh? Lack of activity's got me confused.
    HJ is meant to post the second match, meant to be two matches a week/show

Yeah its two matches but HJ has his exams coming up and he is very busy sorry for the delay

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah its two matches but HJ has his exams coming up and he is very busy sorry for the delay
    Its all swell brotha.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Don't know when HJ will be able to post his part of the show but i'm letting you know that its worth waiting.Also my part for the next show is almost done

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Hey guys I just want to apologize I haven't been able to post anything yet. Been busy studying for my exams. Expect it within the next hour or so
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Hey guys I just want to apologize I haven't been able to post anything yet. Been busy studying for my exams. Expect it within the next hour or so
    You just made me very happy can't wait for that match

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Chris Mason: Welcome back everybody and what an amazing match from Sagittarius Blue and Israel Pamich. Both men showing how great they are at the up and coming generation.

Jack Madison: Absolutely but up next is the main event where two skilled veterans go at it. Both men have had war of the words with each other in the past but tonight they finally meet.

Mason: You’re right up next we have Artemis Eclipse vs. One half of the EWNCW Blacklist Champions HolyJose! Let’s go to the titantron where we have Artemis’ promo awaiting.

Artemis is seen in his locker room. His hood is up, his head is down and his kendo stick is resting between his legs while he leans on it. He's sitting in a chair, the lights are low and he hasn't moved. Finally he begins to speak:

This tournament is different. Different concept, different execution... different beast. I haven't been in a tournament in years but I will do with this one just as I have done with them in the past... win. This time I go against HolyJose. A person I've been awaiting to face for a long time. We've had verbal back and fourths before and it should have led to something but it did not.

I will beat him tonight. I will win this tournament and I will show everyone here just how dominate I plan to be in 2013. 2012 is gone, shit happens. Things change. I've had multiple Championships this year and I plan to finish it with one more. Tonight, I win my final one for 2012 and kick off 2013 with a bang and a half. Jose, I recommend you bring your best because I am certainly fucking bringing mine. Bank on it.

Artemis lifts his head up and looks into the camera as we fade back to the arena.

Madison: Artemis looks focused and ready for tonight. Let’s go back and see what HolyJose has to say about his opponent tonight.

*Earlier in the day a Black 2011 Chevy Camero pulls into the parking lot. HolyJose steps out wearing a plain white t-shirt, jeans, a pair of All Stars, a black leather jacket and sunglasses. He takes out his suitcase and makes his way into the arena. He looks into the camera and speaks*

HolyJose: Tonight I go one on one against a man I’ve supposed to have feuded with for a while now. First off in ICW when I won the Money in the Bank Ladder match. A company I went undefeated in and then it closed down. Afterwards we were supposed to feud in SRW over the World Heavyweight Championship and again that closed down before it ever started. Needless to say this match has been brewing for as long as I can remember and finally the world will get to see a spectacular match between us. But see here the Grand Prix is new and innovative. I don’t need this for my career I only saw this as an opportunity to have a match against Artemis. See Artemis you and I are very similar we’ve been snubbed so many times for a world title shot. We have won as many mid card titles that it’s just repetitive now. But see the difference between you and I is that my legacy is cemented. Hell I am walking into this as a champion and not just any champion but a WORLD CHAMPION! See this Grand Prix is nice and all but my main goal is to be a singles world champion and finally achieve that. But tonight I don’t care if I win or lose because in the end I have nothing to prove here but Artemis you have everything to prove. So let’s go out there and put on one hell of a match only both you and I can do. I’ll see you there.

Mason: That’s my pick to win not just the match but the entire Grand Prix. He is going one on one with Artemis Eclipse but Jose’s experience could be the deciding factor.

Madison: I doubt it. Artemis is hungry for glory and defeating HolyJose will escalate him even higher. My money is on Artemis for the whole thing.

Mason: Well we’ll just have to see then.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries

Mark Cooper: The following Quarter Final’s match is your main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Boston, Massachusetts Artemis Eclipse!

Madison: YES HERE HE COMES! The man to win this all.

Mason: Yes he does have that determination but Jose won’t let him have it that easy.

Mark Cooper: And introducing his opponent. He is one half of the EWNCW Blacklist Champions. From Washington DC. HolyJose!

*HolyJose makes his way down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd! He is proudly wearing the EWNCW Blacklist Championship around his waist as he makes his way down the ramp high fiving the fans and posing with the kids. He looks at Artemis in the ring and makes his way up the steel steps and goes nose to nose with Artemis. The ref separates the two into both corners.*

(Ignore after 5:27)

HolyJose has Artemis down. He begins to stomp away. Artemis is getting on his feet when HolyJose runs the ropes and hits a powerful clothesline onto Artemis. HolyJose climbs the ropes and goes for a frog splash and connects. He goes for the pin.

One!

Two!

Thre…NO KICK OUT!

Artemis kicked out at the last slit second. HolyJose is looking confused but he picks up Artemis but Artemis rakes HolyJose’s eyes and begins to land punches on him. Artemis whips Jose to the turnbuckle and hits a strong shoulder block onto HolyJose and then hits him with a hard kick to the head. HolyJose is lying on the ground and Artemis hits a standing corkscrew shooting star press onto HolyJose and goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

Thre…KICK OUT!

HolyJose kicked out and is in obvious pain. Artemis then signals for the end he picks up HolyJose and sets him up and hits HolyJose with the Rubix Cube!

One!

Two!

Three!!!

Cooper: Here is your winner. Artemis Eclipse!

Mason: Wow. Just what a spectacular showing from both men! Artemis’ determination won out in the end.

Madison: I TOLD YOU SO! Well tonight Israel Pamich and Artemis Eclipse move on to the semi-finals.

Mason: My co-host here is correct. Tune in next week for the final quarter final match ups where we see Brock Edwards take on Ano Doom and Hanz Grueber vs. Luke Jameson. See you next week folks!

HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.