View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 38 of 254 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Mate, it's your character, what do you work better as?
    I can do both

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    New to this website and hoping to have a good time here.... Ive done efedding b4, but never with a CAW. So far this is the best ive come up with. Plz dont tear me apart :L

NAME: 'Prodigy' Chris Diamond

THEME MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ Killin in the name off

ENTRANCE MOTION: Comes out to raucous boos. Screams into the camera 'F*** you i wont do what you tell me!' Stands in the middle of the ramp and streches his arms out as fireworks erupt behind him (ala MVP) Rips off his coat and camera swivels round to see the words Fuck you I wont do what you tell me' on the back.

FINISHER/FINISHERS: Diamond In The Rough (Diamond Cutter), Prodigy Lock (Kimura Lock)

SIGNATURES:Spinebuster followed by the Diamond Splash (450 Splash), Running high knee ino corner then bulldog (Punk sig.), DDT, Crossbody, Whisper in The Wind

ATTIRE/GEAR:
    In-Ring: Gold Waistcoat (Like COdy Rhodes' red one), Black Tee Shirt underneath and when he rips off his coat it reveals the words F*** You I wont do what you tell me! on the back and a raised middle finger on the front. Gold wrestling tights with word Prodigy printed down the side of them in blue lettering.

FACE/HEEL: Heel

GIMMICK: Young star turned sour (Anti-Establishment)

BIO: Chris Diamond (Born 24th July 1986) was the next big thing in wrestling 5 years ago after joining the WWE on a five year contract. He had everything in his youth money, friends, a nice house and a fantastic wrestling connection in his family, with both his uncle and father heavily involved in the wrestling business. Things were perfect, until WWE revealed their plans for him. Diamond was incensed and kicked off at Vince. He continued to screw up matches purposley, mess up his lines until finally after 6 months of being a stuttering sidekick for a certain midcard talent, he was released and not seen again for 5 years. Last month, he released a 3 minute video of himself on YouTube, stating that he was puttin himself out there for every single wrestling fed bar WWE. He stated that he will become the greatest and that he is waiting for just one phonecall from any one of these illustrious efeds. However, Diamond warned that they would have to know that he's doing things his way now.
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 228lbs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    New to this website and hoping to have a good time here.... Ive done efedding b4, but never with a CAW. So far this is the best ive come up with. Plz dont tear me apart :L

ENTRANCE MOTION: Comes out to raucous boos. Screams into the camera 'F*** you i wont do what you tell me!' Stands in the middle of the ramp and streches his arms out as fireworks erupt behind him (ala MVP) Rips off his coat and camera swivels round to see the words Fuck you I wont do what you tell me' on the back.

FINISHER/FINISHERS: Diamond In The Rough (Diamond Cutter), Prodigy Lock (Kimura Lock)

SIGNATURES:Spinebuster followed by the Diamond Splash (450 Splash), Running high knee ino corner then bulldog (Punk sig.), DDT, Crossbody, Whisper in The Wind

ATTIRE/GEAR:
    In-Ring: Gold Waistcoat (Like COdy Rhodes' red one), Black Tee Shirt underneath and when he rips off his coat it reveals the words F*** You I wont do what you tell me! on the back and a raised middle finger on the front. Gold wrestling tights with word Prodigy printed down the side of them in blue lettering.

BIO: Chris Diamond (Born 24th July 1986) was the next big thing in wrestling 5 years ago after joining the WWE on a five year contract. He had everything in his youth money, friends, a nice house and a fantastic wrestling connection in his family, with both his uncle and father heavily involved in the wrestling business. Things were perfect, until WWE revealed their plans for him. Diamond was incensed and kicked off at Vince. He continued to screw up matches purposley, mess up his lines until finally after 6 months of being a stuttering sidekick for a certain midcard talent, he was released and not seen again for 5 years. Last month, he released a 3 minute video of himself on YouTube, stating that he was puttin himself out there for every single wrestling fed bar WWE. He stated that he will become the greatest and that he is waiting for just one phonecall from any one of these illustrious efeds. However, Diamond warned that they would have to know that he's doing things his way now.
    You should consider joining ICW. I make it an effort to get people involved right away

ATTIRE/GEAR:

EWNCW/TWE would be a perfect fit for you I think. We have fully written shows as well as shows using videos. PM me if you're interested
    Profile Retired

ATTIRE/GEAR:

Great character, if you wanna join a Hardcore e-fed then HWA is the one for you!

If you're interested, PM me- if not, welcome to the site and have fun wherever you choose!

The easiest for me to work with were HWA and EWA, but all feds here are great.

You can even pretend to be real *but still living* wrestlers in the WWE Fantasy Fed as well

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The easiest for me to work with were HWA and EWA, but all feds here are great.

You can even pretend to be real *but still living* wrestlers in the WWE Fantasy Fed as well
    And if the rules ever change, I got eternal dibs on Eddie Guerrero

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And if the rules ever change, I got eternal dibs on Eddie Guerrero
    Of course

You and THBK can change that if you wish. Except a no Chris Benoit rule obviously

Blog Entries

ATTIRE/GEAR:

Any general questions about e-fedding on EWN, then don't hesitate in sending me a message man. I'm always open to answering any questions and queries you might have about e-fedding on this site!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Of course

You and THBK can change that if you wish. Except a no Chris Benoit rule obviously
    Yeah that'd cause way too much hassle.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.