View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 188 of 254 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #1871
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Good bro looking forward to read your promo. I'm sure it will be one of the best we've seen so far in EWN GP.

    BTW did you like the semis show?
    Yeah, thought it was quality. I'm sure I did a feedback form haha.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  2. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Yeah, thought it was quality. I'm sure I did a feedback form haha.
    Nope you didn't




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #1873
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nope you didn't
    Did I not? My bad.

    I'll work on one in a second.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  4. #1874
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,119
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Finally full roster boys. Now what i want is to see who, you guys, want to face
    I want to face that Darren Bull guy.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #1875
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Favorite Moment: The finish to the Torture-Blaydes match. Worked perfectly and captured Torture's gimmick with his unethicalness.
    Best Match: Juarez-Slayde
    Best Promo: Juarez & Slayde
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing. Both matches were fantastic and promos were quality.
    Did you find the results fair?: I won, who am I to complain?
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nothing at all.
    Overall Show Grade: B+



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  6. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Finally full roster boys. Now what i want is to see who, you guys, want to face
    Bull vs Nocturna

    Abel vs Diamond

    Walker vs Churchill

    Black vs JJJ

    Don't ask why lol I just the names and thought of what would good quarter final matches, to produce great semis and have a big finale.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #1877
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,681



    HEIGHT: 6'4

    WEIGHT: 248lbs

    FROM: Groom Dry Lake, Nevada

    THEME MUSIC: Device - You Think You Know



    ENTRANCE MOTION: N/A

    FINISHER/FINISHERS: The Snake's Fang (Samoan Spike)

    The Numbing Effect (Powerbomb into a Backstabber)


    Project 51 (Running Knee to the Face)

    SIGNATURES: Missle DropKick, Clothesline, Superkick, Big boot, Powerbomb, Piledriver, Throat Thrust

    ATTIRE/GEAR: Venom wears a blank Tank Top with Jungle Camo Pants with a large Cobra wrapped around the right leg along with Combat Boots

    FACE/HEEL: Either

    GIMMICK: Face: As a Face, Venom fights for the people, and fights for their rights and takes them into account in everything he does. Heel: As a Heel, Venom does what he believes is best for the people, even if in reality it isn't. He cares not if people like him, as long as he believes that he is protecting the people

    BIO: A former member of Special Forces, this man was code named Venom. He spent 13 years in the military, but was given a Dishonorable Discharge, after going AWOL. He was originally told he would spend 20+ years in a Military Prison, but instead was given his freedom if he agreed to sign a contract stating he would keep all his knowledge about the U.S. Military to himself. Little is known about Venom's military career, except he spent most of his time state side in a military base located just outside the small town of Rachel, Nevada in Groom Dry Lake. Following his leave of the military, he met several former soldiers who had trained in wrestling and suggested the idea to him. Now, Venom is looking to make his debut, having trained for the last 5 years, with no real match, he is ready to put his training to the test.



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  8. #1878
    JJJ could face anybody- not like he is much of a threat lol. Speaking of that, time to look to see if I still have his bio

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Bull vs Nocturna

    Abel vs Diamond

    Walker vs Churchill

    Black vs JJJ

    Don't ask why lol I just the names and thought of what would good quarter final matches, to produce great semis and have a big finale.
    Those are nice picks brother anyone else?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Favorite Moment: The finish to the Torture-Blaydes match. Worked perfectly and captured Torture's gimmick with his unethicalness.
    Best Match: Juarez-Slayde
    Best Promo: Juarez & Slayde
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing. Both matches were fantastic and promos were quality.
    Did you find the results fair?: I won, who am I to complain?
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nothing at all.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thanks bro for taking the time to do one




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.