View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 187 of 254 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177185186187188189 197 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Both men are down but the fans are trying with their chants and cheers to give them some momentum. After several second of Being down Slayde slowly starts to move first and he makes it to his feet followed by Eddie a couple seconds after who used the ropes to get up.Slayde grabs the Sledgehammer but instead of attacking Eddie he exits the ring. He walks towards the door of the Cell and breaks the lock with the sledgehammer. Slayde is actually daring Eddie to climb the Cell and Eddie rolls out of the ring while Slayde starts Climbing up. The cheers of the fans are really loud at the moment while Eddie exits the Cell and starts climbing too. Slayde reaches on top first and here comes Eddie from the other side. Both men meet on the center of the top of the Cell and start trading punches with the fans exploding on the loudest cheers of the night.

Eddie
    Slayde
    Eddie
    Slayde
    Eddie
    Slayde
    Eddie
    Eddie
    Slayde
    Slayde
    Eddie
    Eddie
    Slayde
    Slayde
    Slayde

Mason: This is Insane both men are fighting on the top of the Cell

Madison:An absolute war. Their are giving their best self tonight

Slayde has the upper hand and then he Delivers a big kick to the guts of Eddie. Slayde goes again for the Dark Veil. He lifts Eddi up but Eddie uses his knees to hit Slayde on the face. Slayde drops Eddie down and grabs his left eye in pain. Big closeline from Eddie who send Slayde down with the steel top holding the weight of Slayde. Eddie picks Slayde up and places him in his knees.

Mason: Oh God what IS HE gonna do?

Eddie picks Slayde up for powerbomb and nails it sending through the steel top all the way down to the canvas breaking the ring

Mason: OH GOD SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS.

Madison:He not only opened a hole on top he also broke the ring. OH FUCK EDDIE IS GONNA FLYYYYYYY.....

Frog Splash from the hole of the Cell all the way down to the already broken Slayde. The fans are chanting "Holy Shit" over and over again. Eddie is on top of Slayde and the ref covers...

One!

Two!

Three!

Cooper: Here is your winner and now advances to the finals of Grand Prix 4 Eeeeedddie Juaaaaaarrrreeeeezzzzz.

Mason: Good God these people are trying to cause me a heart attack tonight. I hope both of them are alright.

Madison: Is this for real? Wow for sure an unbelievable way to beat your opponent.

Mason: Unfortunately this is all the time we have for you tonight. Make sure to check next weeks final. Its Mr Torture vs Eddie Juares one on one in a TLC Match.

Madison:Another epic match is coming up

Mason: We will see you all next week. Goodnight.

*Both men are down neither of them is moving. The ref calls out the medics again. and raises Eddies hand while he is still down not moving. The cameras leaves with a look at the fans who are chanting loudly "Grand Prix" as they fade to black and the Grand Prix logo shows up*

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Full show is up and feedback is always welcome and it helps me improve my work. My apologies if the show wasn't as good as the other. Really had a hard time writing this show

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Did you find the results fair?:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Favorite Moment: The use of flaming barded wire nightstick by Mr. Torture. Envisioning that what just sick so it was great to see.

Best Match: Both deliver intense action which I liked. I'm giving both the best match nod.

Best Promo: Gotta go with Eddie and I, though Cricket and Grind were excellent together.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope

Did you find the results fair?: I'd say so. Still wish I wish I would've won but made it to the semis and had a hell of a match so it's all great.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope

Overall Show Grade: A-
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Frog Splash from the top of the Cell!! That. Was. Freaking. Insane!

Best Match:
    HIAC

Best Promo: The intensity achieved by Ed and Orion gaves them the nod

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None. Cricket had RL issues and that excuses him for giving a bit short promo.

Did you find the results fair?: Yeah

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Typos. But that ain't big deal, we all make them.

Overall Show Grade: A-

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate it. Assignment for the finals will go out some point later today

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    A. Black: What's the point of having the finals for them? They are all worthless and without talent. I am the Weapon, the one that people tremble about at the thought of me in the ring with me or just the sound of my name. I will win this.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    A. Black: Everyone too scared? I figured.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Finally full roster boys. Now what i want is to see who, you guys, want to face

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Finally full roster boys. Now what i want is to see who, you guys, want to face
    I've been a bit busy for the last couple days but I should get my first part of the final promo to Grind later on tonight.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I've been a bit busy for the last couple days but I should get my first part of the final promo to Grind later on tonight.
    Good bro looking forward to read your promo. I'm sure it will be one of the best we've seen so far in EWN GP.

BTW did you like the semis show?

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.