View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 150 of 254 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #1491
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Posting this now so creative knows.

    February 7th to the 15th, i will be around, i might even ic a little, but if you have any promo requests for me for a show that week please get them to me a few days before the 7th, as for 80% of the time of those dates ill be home relaxing on my vacation with no cell service or dsl. Thanks!
     

  2. #1492
    Promo assignments are out. Week 1 boys get them ASAP

    And has anyone heard from Eddie I'm still waiting his promo for the finals




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #1493
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Promo assignments are out. Week 1 boys get them ASAP

    And has anyone heard from Eddie I'm still waiting his promo for the finals
    It's his birthday week. He turned 21. He's either at home fucking some girl up the arse, or he's in prison getting fucked up the arse.

    Ah, memories.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It's his birthday week. He turned 21. He's either at home fucking some girl up the arse, or he's in prison getting fucked up the arse.

    Ah, memories.
    Yeah i know but i was suppose to have the show up yesterday




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #1495
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah i know but i was suppose to have the show up yesterday
    Has WF done his parts and sent them in?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Has WF done his parts and sent them in?
    That's what he told me.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #1497
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Get WF to send you his parts. If you don't hear from Eddie in the next few hours, post the show.

    I am an advocate that real life takes priority over this fantasy world, but the fantasy world needs to keep on going.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Get WF to send you his parts. If you don't hear from Eddie in the next few hours, post the show.

    I am an advocate that real life takes priority over this fantasy world, but the fantasy world needs to keep on going.
    Me too but he didn't said me anything about being busy
    The sad part is i didn't write the show because i don't have the promo to pick the winner




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #1499
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Guys, as Benny said- it's my birthday week! I am sorry for the delay but I won't be able to do the promo until tomorrow.

    I completely appreciate Mag holding off on the show and I've only got one more part to do- which will be my main focus tomorrow.

    Sorry for any inconvenience caused!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  10. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Guys, as Benny said- it's my birthday week! I am sorry for the delay but I won't be able to do the promo until tomorrow.

    I completely appreciate Mag holding off on the show and I've only got one more part to do- which will be my main focus tomorrow.

    Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
    No prob bro i just didn't hear anything from you in days.

    Is everything ok?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.