View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 126 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Ok, so we seem to be in a bit of a loop here, so I'm going to go ahead and do something much more interesting like...oh, I dunno...listen to Israel Pamich harp on about how he is the man with his Fruity Loops trophy.
    Kaige: You go do that then, I'll be here waiting for you to make it to the finals. Then it'll be Kaige vs Mr. Smyth V.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I think it's about time you pulled your finger out of your arse and started doing something to make it in to the finals. All I ever see you do is eat.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: I think it's about time you pulled your finger out of your arse and started doing something to make it in to the finals. All I ever see you do is eat.
    Kaige: No, you only see me when I eat. Which leads me to think I should offer you some food.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: No, you only see me when I eat. Which leads me to think I should offer you some food.
    Mr. Smyth: I'm fine, thank you. Wouldn't want to stop you from chugging popcorn and guzzling beer like white trash now, would we?

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: I'm fine, thank you. Wouldn't want to stop you from chugging popcorn and guzzling beer like white trash now, would we?
    Kaige:

*Tosses the cup to Mr. Smyth.*

For a business man, you sure aren't smart. I only drink alcohol on occasion, that there is water. If you are sure, then, okay. But this is some good popcorn.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: That may be water, but how often are you found with a beer in one hand, you penis in another whilst you watch women wrestle in pudding?

#BennysTeddy

quality ic posts from all of you, great job guys

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Mr. Smyth: That may be water, but how often are you found with a beer in one hand, you penis in another whilst you watch women wrestle in pudding?
    Kaige: Couple of times a week, you know, when I'm out there with the boys, taking a relaxing break from whooping ass from ring post to ring post. You won't last if you don't enjoy the little things in life; like bikinis on women... along with pudding.

Where the hell is Nathan?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You're damn right when you say three things will happen, and two of those things you said will, the fans will be amazing and the match will go down in history- but you're wrong when you say you're going to walk away the winner. First of all, you don't know how much I want this. I want to be the Best In The World and by winning this, I add another reason to be considered for that title. Secondly, I doubt either of us will be walking after the effort I expect us both to put in. Either way, you and I are going to make history Divine. That's the only guaranteed thing.
    Divine: You are right Kyojin. Divine and you are going to make history. If people think the world was buzzing after the finale of the first grand prix, they will be set ablaze by what we create in our match in the quarter finals. Speaking of being best in the world, why sought after a title that will always be out of your grasps. No matter how many accolades you earn, no matter how many titles you put around your waist, the description, best in the world, will never be paired up with Kyojin.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I'll see you on Chaos Smyth.
    Divine: Funny how you rip Divine for supposedly being more focused on Eclipse that you, and yet, here you are, addressing a man who won't make it past the quarter finals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Funny how you rip Divine for supposedly being more focused on Eclipse that you, and yet, here you are, addressing a man who won't make it past the quarter finals.
    Mr. Smyth: Crikey. You'd think that with someone as ugly as you, you'd at least be a funny guy. God really couldn't be arsed when created you, could he?

#BennysTeddy

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.