View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 121 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    I'm at work at the moment. I'll read the show in a few hours.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

Best Match: Smyth/Slayde; though MIke and Dixon were very close.
    Best Promo: Smyth and Slayde
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope, they were both good, very good. Spacing issues with some of the periods and stuff.
    Any Other Positives: Whole show was a good read.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None at all
    Did you find the results fair? Yep, every seemed to be in order.
    Overall Show Grade: B+

I added one more question in there
    Lalalalalalalalalalalalaten
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    Best Match: AJ v Hawk
    Best Promo: Slayde-Smyth was definitely my favourite. Because Slayde was great as a face.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope.
    Any Other Positives: All 4 of them bought their A game
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: You had tough choices to make, so I'm not going to argue about them, but I did love what Slayde did.
    Show Grade: B+. Can't wait for nrext week.[/QUOTE]

Best Match: Going with masses and saying Slayde vs Smyth; I'll also give kudos to the line; Madison: OMG he broke Smyth's neck!!! since that is exactly the type of reaction I expect when my finisher is used. It's devastating to have those knees strike the back of your neck so Smyth must've been in painnnn!!!! That reaction was perfect.

Best Promo: Again Slayde vs Smyth; We did a good of hyping up the match before hand and the attack on Slayde's knee was a good touch, worked to Smyth's advantage in the match. Was great working with him.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Just the actual use of the entrance theme videos in the entrances, I'm used to that myself across various feds, especially EWNCW that seeing them as: Orion Slayde < is just something I'm not used to myself. Matches were solid, promos as well.

Any Other Positives: Coloring was good (except for the gray), good spacing, not too many errors. So all in all it was good.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None that I can think of at this time but I'll let you know otherwise.

Did you find the results fair? I'd say so, though I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted to win, in the hopes of facing Kyo (who I'm rooting for to win; good luck bro ) or Divine in the next round but Benny is gonna do just fine against either man. Good luck to Benny.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I'm really happy to get positive feedback, i appreciate it guys

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'd probably want to face Shining Light from JBW as my dream match currently.

Not cause he's a current champion there (The world champion??? Dunno) but because he's a great efedder.

Although SL makes once off appearences in EWA i'd still like the honour of making him tap ;D lol

I'll also say G-Scorp, Hanz Gruber and Rob Rage but they're HWA/EWA so I do have a possibility to face them.

Great idea though.
    AHAHAHAHAHA! :'D Good golly gosh. Talk about Green.

Thought I'd revise my list:

Shin - Still really want this! He's just begging to be in The Vantastic Clutch :P lol
    Hanz Gruber - Oh hell yeah I'd love it but EHC isn't currently EFedding sadly so maybe 1 for the future.
    Rob Rage - The Penis pleaser of all matches

Other matches I'd now love to have:

Elimination Chamber match - Not been in 1 so would like to be in 1 :3
    Royal Rumble match - Same as EC match.
    RamJam - Who wouldn't want to be against him!?
    K.Krysys - Now when I first started I was in Alpha Rev (Now TWE) and he for a time was GM and I was champion. I liked to try to piss him off and after a short while I really wanted to face him. In all honesty that feeling is still the same.
    KJ Punk - We had a little rivalry in HWA for a bit and I'd like to feud with him eventually.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to sgree with a lot of guys already, but here is my feedback form:

Best Match: Slayde vs. Smyth.

Best Promo: As big headed as it sounds, I'm going for Slayde/Smyth. Was great fun to do, and SEZ was a pleasure to work with because there was a collaboration before the promo started. I prefer it that way - just a basic structure to be agreed before going ahead aimlessly. Plus the guy is a genius!

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The only thing that griped with me was that I felt that Smyth was overly dominant in that match. The idea of the knee attack was because Slayde is considerably taller than Smyth and going for the knee injury was so Slayde either won inspite of it, or lost because of it but even with the knee, I felt Slayde should have had a bit more offence.

Any Other Positives: Overall, a solid show with great matches and I think both sets of promos were strong.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A

Did you find the results fair? 50% yes. Mike Hawk was the rightful winner, but I have to say that I was as surprised as anyone that Smyth won. You know when your promo is the bees knees and I didn't get that feeling with mine. In my opinion, Slayde was the rightful winner of that one, and I am not just saying that.

Overall Show Grade: B

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Hahaha thanks for the vote of confidence guys, the decision was made and Benny was chosen as the better man. I'm glad many liked our work. It has been a long time since I wrote a Slayde promo and am glad it went over well alongside Benny's work. There's always the next Grand Prix and I still got a few characters left I can enter with, so you'll see me again.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA! :'D Good golly gosh. Talk about Green.

Thought I'd revise my list:

Shin - Still really want this! He's just begging to be in The Vantastic Clutch :P lol
    Hanz Gruber - Oh hell yeah I'd love it but EHC isn't currently EFedding sadly so maybe 1 for the future.
    Rob Rage - The Penis pleaser of all matches

Other matches I'd now love to have:

Elimination Chamber match - Not been in 1 so would like to be in 1 :3
    Royal Rumble match - Same as EC match.
    RamJam - Who wouldn't want to be against him!?
    K.Krysys - Now when I first started I was in Alpha Rev (Now TWE) and he for a time was GM and I was champion. I liked to try to piss him off and after a short while I really wanted to face him. In all honesty that feeling is still the same.
    KJ Punk - We had a little rivalry in HWA for a bit and I'd like to feud with him eventually.
    I think we worked so good on the few promos we did because your character genuinely pisses me off. He's the guy I want to beat the hell out of in real life ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Greed VS Van Hooligan X would be a Dream (again) to see.

It has happened before, but VHX was still new and I feel he has grown so much that a feud between these could be awesome, they were really good before and now it would be feud and possibly match of the year

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.