View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 111 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I think he wants you to go mad.
    Hahaha- I think it would be quite interesting to do to be honest.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Hahahahahahaha, what exactly are you suggesting KJ!?
    Because since you're one of the best promo'ers here and have 2 fully fleshed out characters, I think it'd be interesting to see you make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha- I think it would be quite interesting to do to be honest.
    The only way to know is to do it. Now you must... book within booking... within... booking? It's fucking INCEPTION!!! RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Because since you're one of the best promo'ers here and have 2 fully fleshed out characters, I think it'd be interesting to see you make it work.
    Thanks man.

The only way to know is to do it. Now you must... book within booking... within... booking? It's fucking INCEPTION!!! RUN!
    Haha yeah, I dunno how I'd get it to work either.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Black Ninja!
    If anyone is wondering where I have been on this thread... I assure you, I've been reading. I just didn't want to come in here with a head full of steam or anything. I finally got the chance to read the finale of the Grand Prix #1 Tournament and it did NOT disappoint! Congrats to CricketTragic with Israel Pamich on defeating my Artemis Eclipse in a very well written match! Now... the reason I didn't read it sooner? That's because I knew bear was going to do a "shoot" promo on Artemis but it would obviously be directed at me myself.

This thread has been drama free and I intend to keep it that way, just wanted to say that I read everything and although I may disagree about a few things I accept his feelings on the matters at hand just like he accepts mine. Everyone involved in that ugly situation has let their grievances out one form or another in some fashion and that's what we all needed. Shaz and I aired ours out for our shoot in BITW (which is coming much sooner rather than later.) and bear aired his here.

With all of that comes closure to how everyone feels on the matter. Backs were stabbed all the way around and we all grew from it. We've all said that were willing to work together and that its basically under the bridge. I feel that something else has to be said as well... but I'll let someone else do the speaking for me...

Artemis Eclipse: Chris... Chris.... Chris Divine. My reply to you is simple. Come hell or high water in 2013 we will meet. Whether I go to IWA or you come to BITW... we'll be in the ring together, face to face. Then you can say everything you need to instead of in promo form when I can't respond. I'll be seeing you sooner than you think, bro.
    I just figured you were busy.
    ]

If anyone is wondering where I have been on this thread... I assure you, I've been reading. I just didn't want to come in here with a head full of steam or anything. I finally got the chance to read the finale of the Grand Prix #1 Tournament and it did NOT disappoint! Congrats to CricketTragic with Israel Pamich on defeating my Artemis Eclipse in a very well written match! Now... the reason I didn't read it sooner? That's because I knew bear was going to do a "shoot" promo on Artemis but it would obviously be directed at me myself.

This thread has been drama free and I intend to keep it that way, just wanted to say that I read everything and although I may disagree about a few things I accept his feelings on the matters at hand just like he accepts mine. Everyone involved in that ugly situation has let their grievances out one form or another in some fashion and that's what we all needed. Shaz and I aired ours out for our shoot in BITW (which is coming much sooner rather than later.) and bear aired his here.

With all of that comes closure to how everyone feels on the matter. Backs were stabbed all the way around and we all grew from it. We've all said that were willing to work together and that its basically under the bridge. I feel that something else has to be said as well... but I'll let someone else do the speaking for me...

Artemis Eclipse: Chris... Chris.... Chris Divine. My reply to you is simple. Come hell or high water in 2013 we will meet. Whether I go to IWA or you come to BITW... we'll be in the ring together, face to face. Then you can say everything you need to instead of in promo form when I can't respond. I'll be seeing you sooner than you think, bro.
    I just want from you to know that i included that promo on the show because you accepted that.If you didn't want that i wouldn't have post it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Thanks man.

Haha yeah, I dunno how I'd get it to work either.
    Pm yourself with each individual part and pretend you're working with someone else.
    ]

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I just want from you to know that i included that promo on the show because you accepted that.If you didn't want that i wouldn't have post it
    No harm no foul dude. Bear asked me and like you said, I agreed. He needed to get his feeling out publicly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Pm yourself with each individual part and pretend you're working with someone else.
    Hahaha, nah I think I could make it work.

I might do it now actually. Just post it in the JBW Show Thread.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Black Ninja!
    Hahaha, nah I think I could make it work.

I might do it now actually. Just post it in the JBW Show Thread.
    JBW presents: A night of Eddie. A special event. Once in a Lifetime.
    ]

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.