Page 1 of 19 123 11 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

E-FED INSIDER -- Share YOUR Stories From Behind The Scenes!

Okay, we all know a lot can happen during planning of shows, planning of where people will go and everything in between. Some feuds never happen, some feuds happen sooner because of a person dropping out or the natural progression decides it to happen that way. And also, matches, characters, debuts, exits... all these things go through phases and stages. So now I've never seen a thread dedicated SOLELY on some backstage moments. Discuss the things that could have been or could have been better given whatever circumstance! I'll obviously start off...

While going through some early drafts of JBW skeletons, I saw that I originally had Darius and KJ Punk reaming together after a lengthy feud that involved the United States Championship. This of course was changed the next day because I decided at that point that I thought they'd work better as a team. Then things came together with their character direction and blam! Tag-Team-a-rama. And now with LRB in the mix... there's more to it than I can talk about.

But, speaking of LRB... his original return was supposed to be through a twitter war with Artemis Eclipse... then LRB was to come in at a surprise capacity at LUCK OF THE DRAW and kick Artemis and beat him up, rendering him unable to continue with the black jack game. Then, LRB lost contact again and it was then that eddie came and wanted to join... then JMan came back and well, the rest is history.

Anymore stories??

Do you remember the first time we were supposed to be creative together?

Worked REALLY well.

Not lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Do you remember the first time we were supposed to be creative together?

Worked REALLY well.

Not lol.
    How could I forget it? I can say, you've already done more this time around than last time you slack ass stoner! :P

Blog Entries
    Isn't this what the Inside the Tights interviews is for? To get inside information on the 'e-fed world'? At least that's what I thought...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I thought Inside The Tights was a way to just get thoughts on current products going on and to talk about your characters. This is for creative and people that have had creative information. Like if we wanted to, we can talk about JBW vs EWNCW and everything that went wrong, or we could talk about TheKevinBrand and all the bullshit he did, or whatever else. Things that are broader in topic than Inside The Tights goes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I thought Inside The Tights was a way to just get thoughts on current products going on and to talk about your characters. This is for creative and people that have had creative information. Like if we wanted to, we can talk about JBW vs EWNCW and everything that went wrong, or we could talk about TheKevinBrand and all the bullshit he did, or whatever else. Things that are broader in topic than Inside The Tights goes.
    ITT isn't just about current affairs, you get questions about past things too. For example, WF asked me about the EWNCW vs JBW thing and what happened. Others have been asked about what's happened behind the scenes in various other situations in the past.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this thread though, it just seems to me like a thread dedicated to airing dirty laundry.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yeah sorry man, I'm with Tommy on this one.

I would personally rather see people use there interviews on WF's show to talk about such things, that's just me though and if people decide to use this thread then good on them and all the best with it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

i don't see any of this getting in the dirty laundry area, just a little insight behind the scences that we may have forgot to talk about if youu had and interview with WF. Southernbloods usage of my character Sasha Panzer in both EWNCW and JBW came out of use ICing with Sasha in BITW with both SB and Scribbs. I had her obssesed with wanting her to befriend Ano Doom. Figured with her now as Ano's handler, SB would be best to write for her- and its worked out great. Also in JBW, R(ob) will pretty much take over writting for Barbie Panzer- i trust both guys fully with my characters

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Kashdinero refused to take a shower and always smelled up the creative room.

#Kayfabe
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    a few fun things from LOTD

All of the blackjack segments came from real card games. The initial idea was just because I noticed a gambling-themed ppv, and wanted to have a fun new way to intro a character. At the time I wasn't in JBW's creative, so I shot R(ob) a message with a kind of half-formed (what if we had this like blackjack or poker game and at the end TVK was the dealer) that was hammered out between the two of us from there.
    As I recall, originally there were going to be 6 rounds, but JBW just regained, or gained new members at such a quick pace that the PPV itself almost doubled in size.
    Each hand of blackjack was played by me against me, at my desk.
    I wrote all 10 segments out, posted the first 6 and then wiped my old desktop to replace with the new one, thinking I had posted all 10... so the last 2 I wrote were done far after the initial ones, which were all done in one 14 hour shot.

I re-wrote the first 2 segments a total of 12 times each, before finally deciding I needed someone other than BB or Sasha to explain stuff, that's when I decided to use Absolution's new GM Bob "Big T" Larrity, who is a character fully created in one of my favorite shows (Go ahead and try to guess which)

Just about All of the match stipulations (the ones chosen by the BJ winners) were random, to decide which stipulation each match had, I wrote 15 different ones on pieces of paper, and had my wife pick 9 The match that wasn't random? Bra and Panties, that was what she insisted the match be, as payment for me forcing her to help me decide the rest.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.